ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

You were seated with three other classmates as the professor asked for groups to assign a leader with others.

"We were deciding on a team leader" a girl says
"Oh right sorry about it" A boy replied
"Yeah so we think you should be the leader"The girl says

You could see the other two classmates had no care about the project and were only interested in leaving the class for whatever they had going on.

"But i have never led a group project"the boy says
"Then Y/n should do it" The girl adds
"I am not good at leading either"You said

"Come on we are freshman you guys are our senior" The girl and the other boy said
"I guess" The boy next to you says

You and the other senior are left together after the two students ran out of the class with no discussion or whatsoever.

"Well, guess we are left alone" You said
"Oh, you are still here?" the boy asks seemingly surprised by the fact that you had stayed.
"Yes, should i not been here?" You asks

"No, i was just surprised" the boy mutters
"Let's decide on a topic while we are here okay?" you said
"Yes" The boys replies

"I am Y/n L/n" You said
"Nam Dongyun"Dongyun said
"Nice to meet you Dongyun" You replied

The two of you sat together as you spoke about what topic would be good to be chosen for the project and you couldn't help but notice how Dongyun would stutter or blush due to your overwhelming presence.

"Where should we meet up?" You ask
"I work at cafeteria at another place should we meet up there?" Dongyun asks
"Sure thing" You replied.

The two of you get ready to leave when you meet Jiwon another remember of the school council but the principal while you were the vice principal. He invited you and Dongyun for a drink and you both agreed to go there.

* * * * * * *

You were seated across from Dongyun and another member form the student council. You came in there in all black hoodie, shirt, pants and hair slicked back.

"Y/n L/n?"a girl asks
"What?" You replied
"You look a lot different from how you normally dress" she says

"I dress like this outside of school so i hope you and others don't have issues with that?" You said as you sat down.

You all drink and chat while you had no eyes on the men in the room the girls weren't interesting either so you decided to leave when you found Dongyun's head on the table knocked out.

You looked around for someone to help you carry Dongyun and Mr. Perfect lended you a hand. You both arrived at the place as you parked and helped him get on his bed.

* * * * * * *

Jiwon was planning to leave when you decided you didn't want to leave in your dress when Dongyun threw up on your clothes.

"I can't leave looks like this" You said
"I can help you by getting you new clothes"Jiwon says
"And leave the place like this no?"You replied.

Jiwon gave up as you took off your dress and shoes washing them off as you were in a bra and small shorts. You washed the certain parts of your body that was dirty.

"Are you done?" Jiwon asked walking in.
"Does it look like i am done?" You ask hands on your hip as he turned to look away and you shrugged.

You went to the kitchen seeing as Dongyun lived alone and would probably need hangover soup so you cooked for him while your clothes was drying up.

"You done?" Jiwon asks once again
"Do you really need a ride back that bad?" You ask seeing as you were the one with a car.
"No, i just don't want him to think badly of us you are half naked and I am here" Jiwon says

"You don't have to worry about that" You said as you picked up a cigarette and lit it up asking if he wanted some.

"What do you mean?" He asks
"Wouldn't you like to know?" You said smirking before checking up on the soup.

Jiwon follows you to the kitchen seeing the confusing look he had, you had told him that your brother was a fan of his streams.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You must be drunk" Jiwon says

"That's worst way you can gaslight me as a driver and we both know you know what we are talking about, so no need to act around me" You said not even looking at him as you tasted the soup.

You are silenced when two arms push your shoulder to the fridge then a hand grasps your mouth to keep you quiet but you weren't startled or surprised as you looked at him.

"Listen, if anyone find out that i am Alex, i am coming for you first" Jiwon says as you lightly bite his hand.
"Who said i was going to tell everyone about this" You replied as he retracted his hand looking at you.

"Then keep quiet" Jiwon says still having you pinned onto the wall when you hear someone call both of your names.

* * * * * * * *

"Y/n Jiwon?" Dongyun calls but shyly walks away when he sees the position that two of you are in giving him ideas.

Jiwon walks away and you walk to the pot to serve some soup to Dongyun. You were not the person to be shy so you didn't even bother to cover up.

"I made you some soup to help you with the hangover" You said as Dongyun simply nodded with red cheeks.
"Thank you, you didn't have to do that" Dongyun says

"Can't have you coming to school tired now can i? We promised to meet up"You said
"Ah, Yes" Dongyun says
"Anyways we got to go before it's late so I will see you tomorrow" You said

You get your clothes back and wear it while it's still not fully dried and left the building walking to your
car with grumpy Jiwon.

"Where do you live?" You ask
"I live in (location)" Jiwon says
"That's not so far away from where i live what a coincidence" You said

"Why do you dress up manly?" Jiwon asks
"Why do you stream every night that i need to deal with my brother trying to keep himself quiet whenever your stream"You said

"Maybe i am that good" Jiwon says
"Or maybe he just has bad taste in people" You said

"People who seek for their needs are never good for other who crave love and I mean that by you and me" You said

The two of you arrived at his place as you unlocked the car door so he would get out. He picks up his backpack and gets ready to leave.

"What do you mean?" He asks
"Let's say you aren't the only one who streams" You winked before driving away to your house.

- A woman after men and women with no shame at all. Not only does she stream in the straight section, she also streams in the lesbian section one of the reasons why her brother is jealous of her.