Intense

"Fuck, you're so tight" she says as she fondles with the blondie's breasts.
"Please let me cum Asmo" the blondie moans.
"Hm, since you have been good you can" she says.

She grips the blondie's hair causing her to arch as she pounded into her mercilessly driving the two to their climax as she cam-

"Y/n?" Chanwoo calls.
"Hm?" you replied.
"You spent the night fucking woman weren't you?" Chanwoo says

"Yeah, she had nice tits do i have nice ones?" You ask holding them for Chanwoo as she examines you and nods.

"You got mommy milkers no need to worry about them, aren't you supposed to give your brother his allowance"Chanwoo reminds you.
"I don't want to give it to them, he is gonna end up using it on chestnuts" You say.

"Can you blame him Bj are a trend now, including you pookie" Chanwoo says.
"Fair enough" you say

"I have seen you, Md and Alex keep fighting on the top three spots, how does it feel to be on number one Bj Asmo" Chanwoo says.
"Amazing" You replied smiling.

"You two keep slacking off, Chanwoo come follow me, Y/n, You manage the counter" Manager says as you watch group of people walk in.

"Welcome to cafe- oh Jiwon, hi" You greet him as the group recognize you as their vice principal of students council.

"You work here? Nona?" A boy asks
"Yeah that's what happens when you're the ouest in your family" You say leaning on the counter as you watch how few of them stare at your unbuttoned blouse.

Jiwon's eyes scan her cleavage seeing a slight mark but being hidden the rest by your blouse. He could have sworn he has seen it somewhere or on someone he knows.

"What was that mark?" he thought
"What can i get you all, it's on me since i am your vice principal and i am in a good mood today"
"Noona, you're the best" they says.

You take all of their orders as you serve them all. You walk over to their table and gives each one of them their order.

"So how does it feel to be served by your own Noona"  you joke as they all shake their head flustered. before she walks back to the counter all while being watched by Jiwon.

Jiwon has been thinking lately about the one cam girl who ranked above him and his rival being md. It took her few days before she was on number one. He didn't understand why she joined in seeing as she was on the main stream why join this one.

Jiwon scrolled through the rankings and comments, realizing that for once they are all men and Women watching her things which is rare. As he was mostly watched by men and few women but with Bj Asmo she had both sides watching her.

He can imagine how settled she would be with the money and sponsors she would get. He is mostly amused that this Bj Asmo actually has sex on stream. 

And mostly she had such beautiful body and since her name meant sin of lust she made sure to capture that well with her lingerie and the demon tail plug that she always has in her ass in her streams.

He wouldn't want to admit but it was very hot watching her stream. *BING* "BJ Alex edging"
He is curious so he taps to watch her stream. She is once again in her glory.

"Hi my sinners, it's me, Bj Asmo, today unfortunately i don't have a mate to be playing with but as per my promise to you my sinners. I want you guys to masturbate for me, listen to my guide and watch me do so" she says through her mask only her lips which are colored the same color as her lingerie.

She pushed her chair back a little bit, she licks her fingers as she teases her clothes pussy lips. While doing so she makes sure to order her viewers to do the same whether they were men or female.

"Now i want you to think of my mouth, sucking you, eating you out" she says as she reveals her wet folds to the viewers slowly spreading her legs.

"Wouldn't you want to taste you?" she says as she is now thrusting her fingers in her entrance. She thrusts faster in her moans escaping her lips while keeping her eyes on the camera,

"Don't cum yet, i want to savor your taste for a bit longer" she says now leaving her entrance as she reveals her body. Her body in which she has a mark on her right breast.

One of her views asks what the mark was. "It's a tattoo i got to remember you and this version of me that only you all know, after all my sinners should get rewarded don't they?" she says

As she no longer edges the viewers letting them cum as well as herself as she clutched the chair handle head arched back as she came moaning.

Jiwon is breathing hard with his hands coated with his cum. He is surprised by how good this felt, it was almost as if he was bewitched or hypnotized by her voice and actions.

Now he remembers that tattoo, it's the similar to what he saw on Y/n L/n. He is surprised by the revelation but also not shocked as she didn't seem so innocent and explains why she dresses up manly.

Now the real question is what is he gonna do about this, how to use it for himself and when is he gonna use it.

Perfectly for him, the time came when Dongyun found out about his identity he asks her for help in return he will reply to her brother.

"How did you even know? Unless you watched me otherwise you wouldn't have known" You say
"I did watch you, i wanted to know what the hype about you was" Jiwon says.

"So? Did you like it? was i able to make you cum?" You speaks in a low tone seductively and leaning a bit close so only he would hear. Jiwon's breath catches into his neck as you looks at him.

"I don't really care about my brother if you noticed him he is gonna keep asking me money for chestnuts so instead how about you and i, do it?" You ask.

"What?"