{2} Did she

"C'mon, if we're gonna be running laps again I might as well try and race him!" The boy said with an annoying enthusiasm.

"You? Race Tomioka-sensei? C'mon, he's beat all the track time three time over, what makes you think you have a chance hashibira?" Yuichiro said with high skepticism evident in his voice.

"It's king of the mountain to you!" Inosuke hissed.

"Please don't, if you lose he'll make us run more." Muichiro asked as if he was softly begging him not to.

"Yeah you idiot! My legs can't take that!" Zenitsu loudly protested as he grabbed onto Inosuke's popped open collar.

"Nah, ima do my own thing." Inosuke said prying his hands off him.

"Stop quoting things you haven't watched." Muichiro said plainly while shaking his head in disapproval.

"Just trust me, I can cook." Inosuke said sounding somewhat confident.

"You're banned from "cooking" as of last time, or did you forget already?" Yuichiro said shaking his head as well.

"Agreed, he must've hit his thick skull on the pavement one to many times." Zenitsu said shaking his head.

Inosuke grumbled to himself, he swore they were such haters.

A whistle sounded out loudly signaling them to give their attention to the teacher.

The class stood in a semi circular formation as they stared at their teacher who had just signaled them over.

"Today we'll be outside as you can tell, and if there are any complaints take it up with the principal." Giyuu said plainly as he stood a fair bit away from the class of students in his blue track uniform with rolled up sleeves.

The heat of the sun was very apparent to the many students who had changed out into their gym clothes.

"I hate being on the track field, it means we're going to be running." Aoi said in a low voice to her friend.

Kanao simply nodded in agreement not having the courage to speak up in fear of being caught and having to run extra laps.

A hand stuck up high out from the crowd.

"Sensei! If I beat you in a race can we all not run laps for today, it's hot!" Inosuke proposed loudly.

The collective groans of the group of students were very audible as their teacher crossed his arms.

"You'll be running extra laps if I win since you roped everyone into running more laps last time." Giyuu said being fair to the other students.

The collective sighs of the many relieved students were even louder than the groans from earlier.

Inosuke hashibira was very infamous amongst the many students of the school, everyone from first years to teachers and staff knew him, he was the residential troublemaker of the school.

Though no one could bully him since he would likely fight them furiously if they tried. He had a reputation that proceeded that loud mouth of his.

Giyuu waved him over and pointed to a white line at the other end of the lane on the track.

"If you beat me there on my count everyone is exempt for today." Giyuu said plainly as he got into his stance.

Inosuke looked back and gave his friends a thumbs up, he wasn't the smartest student but everyone watched him knowing full well what would happen.

He was going to race THE P.E teacher, the only teacher in the school with a reputation as infamous as Inosuke.

It was a fool's errand at best and a flat out impossible challenge at worst.