Prologue:

{A/N: Incase you guys didn't Read the Notice Part, This Rimuru here doesn't have Ciel nor Raphael, Second For plot Convince I made sure that de Curse of The FMC is not noticable by Other person that Includes Rimuru, The Demon Lords and true Dragons etc.}

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

--------

A girl with long black hair walks towards the majestic castle that is made out of super rare materials.

The girl walks on the paved stone path while observing the trees in her surroundings.

The tree leaves have turned from green to yellow, indicating the autumn season. The paved stone path is covered with leaves that have fallen from the tree. The young girl looks at the sun above while a cold breeze of the approaching winter wind gently meets her skin and causes her long, silky black hair to flutter.

Once again, the girl looks at the horizon where the white majestic castle is located and walks towards it.

Her golden eyes are filled with hope and, at the same time, regrets.

***

Inside the castle, a young boy with long bluish-silver hair can be seen seated while singing his paperwork.

His name is Rimuru Tempest, the Great Demon Lord, the hero who saved the world during the Create Tenma War.

He is the ruler of the Great Kingdom of Tempest, one of the most powerful nations in the whole world.

He was not talking and just continued his work until his butler named Diablo entered.

"Forgive me for interrupting your work, my lord, but Lady Alisha has come to see you."

"Alisha? Ah, you mean my fiancée," Rimuru said.

"I thought our wedding is a year from now," Rimuru said. He wanted to send Alisha back to her kingdom, but before he could say anything, Diablo interrupted him.

"My Lord, since she came all the way here, shouldn't you at least go and see her?" Diablo said.

Rimuru stood up and walked out of his office with Diablo by his side.

"Although we are engaged, that doesn't mean she could come here without even sending a notice that she would be visiting," Rimuru said.

"And she just has to come when winter is approaching. I have more pressing matters to deal with," Rimuru said.

He didn't say it because he hates the young girl, but because it was a forced marriage that he was forced to accept in order to form a relationship with a newly formed kingdom that appeared 100 years ago.

During the winter season, Tempest is in charge of providing food to their allied countries. They are also the ones in charge of subjugating magic beasts that appear during the winter season.

That alone puts Rimuru under heavy mental pressure since he not only needs to look after his own people but also needs to look after the people of different countries.

After a while, Rimuru arrived where his fiancée was.

"Sometimes I'm thinking of calling off the engagement," Rimuru said to Diablo, but another voice answered him.

"That sounds wonderful!" a girl with long silky black hair and golden eyes spoke in front of him while smiling.

'Did she overhear what I said?' Rimuru thought.

Rimuru looked at the girl and noticed that she was wearing an old tattered cloak, but the girl didn't seem to mind her clothing.

After observing the girl, Rimuru spoke, "What did you say?" Rimuru asked the girl.

"I said I'm willing to call off our engagement," the girl said. "In return, please let me stay here for five to ten months."

"You want to stay here?" Rimuru asked and paused before continuing, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Nope, not at all. I don't need a room in the main building, and I'm fine if I don't receive any treatment like a guest," the girl said.

'Is she serious right now?' Rimuru thought.

"I even brought the documents to break off the engagement," the girl said as she took out a piece of paper from her tattered cloak.

"Here you go," she said and gave it to Rimuru, who looked at it for a few seconds and then looked at the girl again.

"Is your family struggling financially?" Rimuru asked.

"Pardon?" the girl said, while tilting her head in a cute way.

*Sigh* "Did you travel like that?" Rimuru changed the topic and asked the girl how she traveled here wearing such crappy clothes. "And where is your bag? Is it in your personal storage?"

"Ah, sorry. I can't use magic, so I can't use any space-type magic, and I didn't bring any bag with me in case something bad happens to me while on my way here."

"How did you come all the way here without any bags and belongings?" Rimuru asked again.

"Um... I paid for a carriage ride, got off and walked for a while, then hitchhiked the rest of the way," the girl said.

{A/N: Hitchhiked means traveling by getting free rides in passing vehicles, In case some didn't Know}

"And when did you depart?"

"Two months ago."

Rimuru could only facepalm at what he heard from his careless and Naive fiancée.

"You could have sent me a letter, and I could have picked you up...No, more importantly, how could you embark on a dangerous journey all by yourself?" Rimuru said.

"Hmm... That's because this may be my first trip, as well as my last," the girl said with a bright smile. "I always wanted to accomplish something with my own strength and see the world with my own eyes."

"So, can I stay here for a while?"

*Sigh* "What would you do if I said no?" Rimuru asked.

"Well, I did think of going from place to place, and working here and there is my Plan B," the girl said.

'What kind of plan is that? Is she really the same person that I saw at the engagement ceremony?' Rimuru thought, remembering the beautiful girl at his engagement ceremony—a girl filled with dignity and a royal aura.

Rimuru looked at the girl again and let out a small smile.

"Diablo, please prepare her room," Rimuru ordered.

"As you wish, my lord."

"Thank you. I promise I won't be a bother," the girl said.

"Why would you be a bother? You're my fiancée, Alisha," Rimuru said and gave a head pat to the young girl.

***

That's right. My name is Alisha Kingsley, the fiancée of His Highness Rimuru-sama.

But I believe I won't even last until the day of our marriage because I have something that I didn't tell anyone, and that is I have a curse that slowly eats away my life force.

---End---