Memories are just illusions

"What do you mean they are back?" I say, probably too loud. "Newt, I remember you." He begins to talk, and I just sit there and listen carefully.

They came back last night, I remember why I entered the maze. He pauses, his face dropping, looking like he has just seen a ghost. I betrayed WCKD so they would put me in the maze. I saw what you did, Newt. My face goes pale, and my eyes widen. You tried to kill yourself. Tears begin to form in my eyes, and the room is spinning. "Newt, it's okay." He says as he pulls me into a warm, comforting hug while he runs his hands through my hair. We sit like that for a while. I don't losen my grip, and neither does he.

When he eventually lets go of me he then grabs my face and kisses me softly. "It doesn't matter what you did Newt, your alive and it's going to stay that way okay." He says pleadingly. "I want you to be with me till death do us part." I smile softly my eyes glowing in happiness in realization that somebody truly loves me. "Off course I'll stay with you." I say but I don't know if I really mean it. I love Tommy but I have been longing for death ever since I came up in that box. "Can I hear the rest," I say desperate to know what is going on in his mind. He nods.

I have been watching you guys since the very start. My mother gave me up to them to try and save the world, off course she didn't know what they really did to the children. I was on the other side of it, watching over the maze I made. I watched people get sent in every month like clockwork. I saw my friends get tortured and then any memories they ever cherished were gone, and then they were strangers. Then you came Newt. You don't remember but we were best friends when we were children. I gasp knowing I had a connection with him even in the maze when I barely knew him. I watched you closely, I had secretly protected you from any harm but.. I couldn't save you from jumping off that wall. I knew in that moment I loved you. I betrayed WCKD and they sent me into the maze. There you were, the boy I loved since I was a child tried to end his life, and now I don't know who he is. Until my memories came back I thought they were illusions, bad dreams trying to haunt me but then I realized, they are real. All the love I once felt what WCKD took away from me came flooding back, even stronger this time.

"There is nothing I could say that would compare to what you have just told me." I declare. "Maybe an I love you too Tommy," he protests with a cute little smirk. "Yes, I love you Tommy, more than anything this world has to offer." Meaning every word that comes out of my mouth. "Good, because I love you Newton." NEWTON?! I scream. "Oops I forget to tell you I remembered your real name." He says in a flirty voice. "You idiot." I say laughing. I push him over and climb on top of him kissing him. Just kissing him.

A/N Okay by far the cutest chapter. This story may be sort of long is that okay with you guys?

New part soon I promise! :))