Chapter 1

8/7/2018
6:00am
"Alarm ringing "

Okay, i will wake up mr alarm just five minutes.

Turn of the alarm , looking at the floor while still l lying on the bed .
Damn i hate this job , she said while  adjusts her hair, which had some tufts in her mouth, while she sleeps.

Its Monday Unfortunately.

I should wake up.

She takes a shower and She got dressed, made breakfast and ate it while scrolling through her phone.
What a boring day, I am gonna have a lot of work today with the damn bonten  company.

She finished her breakfast fast and take the Subway To get to work, she was listening to music in the meantime to break the boredom of the road.

Later at work, she sits on her office with the other officers as always.
Hi .... Said to her her friend at work

The girl: Hi yua , looks like you have a bad mood today.

Yua: yeah, i hate the beginning of the week and those Heels, why those stupid dress codes?

Her friend chuckled: well this is the rules in bonten, you should You get used to it. Also, one of the company's heads will pass by our offices today, so the manager decided that we should wear suitable clothes for work ، you know our manger want promote.she  chuckled softly.

Yua: damn I don't care about the company's head . I don't know any one of them, just my feet is getting hurt with the damn hells .

Her friend: I know , just few hours and we will go home, oh the manger is walking see you later.
Yua: oh okay bye then.

After an hour someone with a stupid haircut come in , it was a jelly fish haircut and was Dyed purple. Yua said to herself: Who is this idiot who comes to work with this hairstyle. It looks absolutely crazy .

The manager was walking with caution and fear in front of him and saying, Sir, please see the employees, they are of the highest level of organization and efficiency at work.
The guy with purple hair was annoyed saying: whatever.

He was wearing only a shirt and pants, and a tattoo was visible on his hand.Yua noticed this tattoo and said to herself, "Can it be, no, no, definitely not him, or maybe it's really !

End of chapter
Please vote and leave comment
Bye
^⁠_⁠^