Sans x frisk (so super romantic)

Frisk exits the ruins and starts their march through snowdin after getting through the ruins.

Sans is at his guard post sipping ketchup and getting.... drunk...

Sans has a bright blue blush.

"Sigh, life around here is difficult, I have the most amazing brother in the world that I raised after Gaster our father left. He's a cool dude but I yearn for something... Love!"

Frisk steps on a branch and it snaps, they continue forward.

Sans gasps. "Oh my god, what was that? Could be a threat trying to take my baby brother away from me. I better investigate to make sure there's no threat going towards the town."

Sans stands up, at 5'10 because tall guys are hot according to beauty standards.

Sans starts teleporting around the forest unnecessarily. 

He finds Frisk.

'OH MY GOD IT'S A CHILD.' He thinks. He stares at them, he falls head over heels in love for the kid.

He starts tailing behind Frisk. 

They look back, Sans isn't there.

They continue trecking forward. Sans starts tailing them again. 

They reach the bridge. They hear the sound of snow crunching behind them.

"Do you know how to greet a new love interest?" Sans says in a menacing bad time voice. 

Frisk is shaking in fear.

"You turn around and shake their hand." Sans sticks his hand out.

Frisk turns around and shakes their hand because they are polite.

Sans grabs and holds their hand, he stares directly at Frisk's... eyes? While blushing.

"What's a beautiful baby girl like you doing here in the underground." Sans doesn't hesitate to flirt with the child

As he talked he opened his mouth which looks like it's glued shut revealing his blue tongue, that the skeleton has for some reason.

Frisk is shaking from fear.

"You're really pretty. Did you know that?" Sans leans in to kiss the child despite being a skeleton and lacking lips.

Frisk headbutts sans in self defense.

-0.7

Sans recoils back, head bleeding. Sans is trying to regain balance. 

"Oh, I get it. You're a murderer." Deep breath. "GrRRrr, I know what you really want. YOU WANT TO KILL US ALL, INCLUDING MY LITTLE BABY BROTHER!" Sans yells at Frisk.

Frisk is just staring at Sans now.

"RAGH! YOU'RE A DIRTY MURDERER TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MY FAMILY!!" Sans growls. 

"I'M NOT JUST GONNA STAND HERE AND LET YOU DO THAT!" Sans activates his flaming blue eye. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WANTING TO HURT MY BROTHER!! RAAAGH!!!"

Frisk slashes at sans.

Sans dodges and starts sweating, trying to catch his breath because dodging that one attack instantly wore him out. 

"Grr, I AM DETERMINED TO TAKE YOU DOWN!" He summons 2 blasters, he is now extremely winded from doing that.

Frisk walks up to Sans ignoring the 2 poorly aimed blasters, and stabs sans.

"GRAH!" He feels his chest. There's a slash mark on his chest and it's bleeding. "Sigh. I guess you got me kid."

Sans looks into their eyes, looks at their beautiful face again.

"Heheh, despite you wanting to kill everybody and you stabbing me. I still love you. I love that pretty face of yours. If me dying makes you happy, i'll die as many time as you want." He blushes at Frisk. "I guess i'll be seeing you next reset baby girl."

Frisk starts stabbing sans more to ensure that he is dead.

"HUGH. GWAH." Heavy pants "If it makes you happy i'm accepting this fate." Sans turns to dust.

Frisk starts walking away from this scene, towards snowdin town.