Unexpected in an Expected Day

Today was the day when Giorno's mother and stepfather unintentionally left the box of money open on the table so hungry that he was, Giorno grabbed them. He walked to the ice cream store in a sunny day.

Just as his finger slightly touched the sugar cone with chocolate ice cream and pistachio ice cream, he fell down to floor as he felt something like a sole of a shoe on the left side of his waist. He wondered if his right ankle broke.

"Haha! Japanese loser shouldn't eat Italian ice cream. Wahahahaha!"

He turned to the source of the voice and saw three boys of the same age as him, whose faces he knew so well. When he stared at the vendor's hand, the ice cream and the cone was gone.

"Why don't you focus on your ice cream so that it wouldn't be stolen next time, you silent freak."

He faced the two men on his right side with one dressed in a cop uniform and the other holding his cone with two scoops of ice cream.

"Hey! Let's not go near that weirdo lest we might become disgusting like him too."

'Please stop!'

When the five faces indicated their boredom, they went in their separate directions. When they were all out of his sight, Giorno stood up and returned to his home. He whispered,

"Muda..."

The sun was set. In this almost pitch black dining room, his belly groaned with pain since forever. He wished that mother would feed him already... Of course, it was useless to beg anyone for it.

Suddenly, he got goosebumps all over his neck and back. Unexpected, he heard the turn of a knob then a door creaked behind him...

"Haruno, I just got home. Sorry, the new club music has made me dance for a long time. Alright, I'll make your food right now."

Haruno was Giorno's Japanese name, by the way. The woman picked up a box from the counter and checked inside it.

"Oops! Too bad. You no longer have your cereal in this box so just wait for your stepdad, okay? I mean padre, hahaha."

She threw it to the floor before going to the refrigerator and then opening it.

"Whoa! It looks like you have no milk too."

She closed it and then turned to look at him.

"Why did that slutty bitch have to leave me with a spawn?! Ugh..."

Gulp!

Abandoning the cereal box, she walked to her bedroom and lifted her mattress. Under it, she got those papers called money and stashed them inside her bra. Soon after, she returned and faced him again but this time, with a smirk.

"Haruno, just be a good boy and if your padre asks about me, just tell him that I'm going back to work as usual, okay?"

He nodded at her as she went to a drawer and grabbed a set of clothes to put in her backpack. When she opened the door where she entered from again, that scary man appeared. Like the good boy that he should be, he wouldn't move an inch as soon as he saw him.

"Amore, are you going to leave without making love with me again?"

"No, amore. Mwah!"

She kissed the man on his lips. But, unfortunately, that man made an eye contact with the boy who froze as a result.

Gulp!

"Anyway, I'm suddenly not in the mood right now so you can just go and leave."

"No, I'll just dress myself inside the bedroom."