Tara Suryavanshi

• Suryavanshi Mansion •

Suryavanshi Mansion

🌼

Choas.

That's one word to describe the Suryavanshi Mansion right now. Why you may ask? Well…

"Uncle, maine bola tha yahan baby's breath lagana roses nahi, please change them."

(Uncle, I told you to use baby's breath not roses)

"Sarita aunty, is the menu ready yet?"

"Abhi tak yeh lights jagah pe kyu nahi lagi hai?"

(Why aren't the lights on their right places yet?)

"Why isn't the furniture right?"

The decorators could be seen moving banners, centerpieces and flowers around, the house help running like headless chickens getting their things done and the yells coming from the kitchen indicating the menu is yet to be done. All in all, it was pure chaos.

"Did you check the party favors? Are they okay?" Ridhi Suryavanshi asked her daughter-in-law Riya Melhotra Suryavanshi, completely out of breath.

"Yes mom, I checked everything, it's all going okay and everything is almost done, just don't stress and rest okay. Blood pressure baad jaiga aapka." Riya answered after making Ridhi sit on a couch and giving her a glass of water.

(Your blood pressure will increase.)

Ridhi took a deep breath to calm down and pulled Riya to sit beside her. "Beta, tum bhi thoda rest krlo ready hone se pehle, hmm? Subha se mere sath idhar udhar ghum rahi ho."

(You take some rest too, my child. You have been following me around since morning.)

Riya just smiled at her care.

"Vaise Tara kahan hai. Ye sab uske liye ho rha hai or vo subha se dikh hi nahi rahi." Ridhi asked.

( Btw where is Tara? All this is happening for her and nobody has seen her since morning.)

Riya laughed, a little nervous. "Uh mom she'll be somewhere around doing something. It's okay, I'll find her."

Riya was about to get up to go 'find' Tara when Ridhi stopped her and asked with narrowed eyes, "I would have seen her if she was here somewhere. Don't tell me that girl is still asleep on such an important day!"

Ridhi got her answer when Riya remained silent for a little too long.

"Ye ladki! Hum subah se paglo ki tarah yaha vahan ghum rahe hai, or vo aabhi tak ghode bech ke so rahi hai." Ridhi said exasperated.