Are you valuing your life?

PUSS'S POV:

I was having a glass of leche when a few moments later, I heard a creepy whistle. I slowly looked at the mysterious figure.

"Well well, if it isn't puss in boots himself, in the flesh" he said.
I realized it was a wolf, wearing a black cloak, with red eyes, I have bad feelings about this lobo...
"Uhh.. Hey!" I replied.

"Theres the famous hat, the feather and of course, the boots... My compliments to your cobbler."
I clear my throat, feeling suspicious about the wolf... "thanks uhh good to meet you too..." I slowly move away from him.

He seemed fine with it, but he asked me one, specific, question.
"Anyways, to the main part.. Tell me, are you valuing your life?" He says
I look at him, all confused.
"Well thats oddly specific, well, I guess I am! Y'know, being the legend and stuff, I guess that counts valuing my life, ehh lobo?"

The wolf seemed pissed, rolling his eyes, then slowly grabs his sickles and points it right at me.
"Are you sure being the arrogant little legend is the right thing?! You don't have anyone to spend it with??"
I reply:
"A- Arrogant?! Excuse me?? At this point you are just insulting me you bounty hunter!"

The wolf chuckles.
"You have no idea who your messing with."
"I may not know who i'm messing with but you cannot defeat the legendary puss in boots!!" I point my sword at Lobo, saying one of my famous quotes:
"Pray for mercy from Puss in boots!"

He smirks, shaking his head, while I charge on him, he dodges it, like he's teleporting.. How?!
When I try to stab him, he grabs me by the neck, tightly, like it feels like he's piercing through my skin...

He whispers:
"Oh this is just part 1... It will be painful that you would be screaming for help!"
He holds me tighter and tighter, causing me to have difficulty breathing. I tell him with my weak voice:
"Nnghh... Y- you're choking me! And your claws are digging into my fur!!"

He chuckles
"Did I really need to know? I don't CARE that i'm choking you or my claws digging into you! Oh but don't worry, theres more," He throws me into the ground, aggressively. I cough, and I lay to the ground, panting.

"Oh this isn't over." He slowly raises his sickles, ready to attack. Few moments later, he yells and slices me multiple times, he got me everywhere.. The face.. even my eye.. My chest, my arms.. my legs...
I bleed, a lot.

He snatches my hat:
"Ooohh, what's this?"
I reply:
"NO! Whatever you do, do not rip it! It.. it's really special to me really is.."
He looks at me, with a smirk, then rips my hat into 2 pieces.
"Oops!" He drops my hat to the floor.
I look at my ripped hat, shocked, angry and sad. I break down into tears and slam my paws into the floor.
"W- why.. did you do that..? That was really special to me! My mama made that for me!! She meant the world to me!"
I say in a heartbroken voice.

The wolf smirks
"Oh whoops! Did little wittle mommy make that for you? Do I care? I don't care about your stupid, worthless hat!" He scoffs, "Is this the legend? Really? You are pathetic, weak, selfish, a gato that doesn't know how to value his life! Wow! Some legend!" He grabs me, then throws me into a wall, Really hard.

I yell in pain while my back was hurting.
"L- lobo! Please!! S- stop!!"
I prayed for the wolf's mercy, crying in pain.
He chuckles softly, replying:
"Hmm just a few more slices" he sliced me even more. He grabs me then whispers:
"You do not want to mess with me."
He throws me to the ground.

"I'll leave you alone for now, too bad nobody isn't going to help you, pathetic hero."
The wolf walks away, whistling, until his figure is completely gone.

I lay there in defeat, not knowing what to do, crying. My vision is all blurry.. Scared that I might pass, but.. it just happens. I try to crawl out, but I lose my consciousness and pass out... as everything turns black...

(Oh wow 719 words-)