The offer

STILL PUSS'S POV:

I hear a distant voice saying:
"Oi, he's waking up!"
I slowly open my eyes, I groan, I try to get up but couldn't because of my current condition. Suddenly, a figure comes up to me, then I realize that it was Goldilocks, I say:
"G- Goldilocks?! What are you doing here?"

Goldi replies:
"Oh goodie, you're awake. Ello Puss, I have an offer for you, have you heard about the wishing star?"
I say quietly:
"The wishing star, it does exist... ahem.. yes! Ermm... what about it?"
"Well, me and the 3 bears got an offer for you, you gotta help us get the map!"
"Eh, seems easy enough"
"Not quite, Jack Horner has it."
I inhale, then say
"Come on! Not Jack Horner!"

Goldi replies:
"I know it sucks, and also on the condition you are in, I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel bad. We won't let you do everything! The plan won't be just right if you fight like this mate!"
I nod, agreeing with her.
"Yeah, it really sucks... I wish I was fully healed so I could help more.. And get my wish..."
"Your wish? You mean my wish? Well.. unless I don't need it I'll make you get the wish.

Also, we have found a dog wandering around our cabin, so why not keep him? He could be useful."
I got confused, saying to her:
"A- dog? Oh, espero que no sea uno de los perros de mi segunda vida..."
Goldilocks grabs the dog, it appears to be a chihuahua. As soon as the dog sees puss, he jumps into him to hug him.

"Wowie! A new friend!!"
The dog sniffed my wounds, looked worried about me.. I realized what was going on and told him:
"Don't worry uhhh... what's your name little fella?"
He responds:
"Oh uhh.. I don't have a name"
I felt bad, so I will call him Perrito for now!
Perrito seemed hyped about it, his tail wagging.
"I'm so happy to finally get a nice name!"
I smile, petting him, showing affection that I forgot I was injured. I try to get up, but then I yelled "AHI!" then slammed back down into the bed.

"How haven't I thought of it before? The bandages! They should help you a bit."
Goldi rushed to the room where she usually puts bandages in, and rushes back to me to put it.
"Gracias, I appreciate it."
"No problem."
"Ah I almost forgot! Me and the three bears decided to hire another cat"
I reply all confused:
"Wait... another gato..?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Srry for the long wait, i was pretty busy with other stuff hehe)