Kuro Usagi

Location- Workshop Number: 360, Residential Area, Outer Gate Number: 2105380, Little Garden-

"Did the summoning go well, Kuro Usagi?"
"It seems so, Jin-bocchan."
Answered Kuro Usagi shrugging her shoulders in a jestful manner. She had rabbit ears and looked around 15-16 years old. The small boy next to her let out a sigh. He was wearing a large robe, which was very unfitting for his small stature.
Kuro Usagi, who was wearing a suggestive mini skirt and garter stockings on her beautiful legs, touched her index finger to her lips, and assumed a cutesy pose and added,
"Well, we will have to wait and see how it turns out. Nothing good comes from being pessimistic. We just have to emphasize how fun this place looks on the surface. It would be easiest to confess on the first meeting that "Our Community is on the brink of total destruction!" but that will only cause them to be wary about joining us," explained Kuro Usagi flinging her arms about in the process.
The reluctant boy listened, with quickly changing facial expressions, but in the end he nodded in approval.
"Sorry to leave everything to you, but can I ask you to pick them up?"
"Leave it to me!"
Kuro Usagi suddenly jumped out of the chair.
When she touched the workshop's door, the young boy spoke to her with concern in his voice.
"Will their arrival...save our community...I wonder?"
"Who knows...but the Host promised one thing," she said while quickly turning to face him again, sending her skirt aflutter as she smiled at him mischievously, "The Gifts they possess are of the highest class in humanity!"