The concert

Jul,14th.

We got in and made our way to the first row where two places were held free for us.

The people surrounding us quickly saw who we were and asked for photos. At this point I didn't even care about it anymore. I knew that the boys wouldn't be on their phones anymore and even if, they wouldn't believe what they saw until they'd see it themselves. We made a few photos before the opening act came on stage, he sang for about half an hour before thanking us all for being here. After about 10 more minutes the venue got dark again. Steam came from the back of the stage and soon enough everyone around us was screaming out their souls. I screamed as well not wanting to be seen right away. They played four songs before taking a talk break, saying that they were sad about it being the last show but also happy since touring is really tiring, then they were thanking us for being with them tonight. After finishing their speech they started playing again. Mum and I were both jamming with everyone else in the arena. It was one of the greatest shows I ever went to. After a quick drinking pause, they started playing Broken Home. This was my signal to put up the sign, I brought along with me. It said 'It's not broken anymore Micky, I'm home' Even though the song was about fighting parents and the child in between, not being heard by them, the sign was fitting in very well.

Everyone in the venue started screaming as they saw me with the sign and mum next to me on the big screens. I looked at Michael to see him crying and soon stopping to play. The others looked at Michael questioning why he stopped before they saw me with the sign in front of them.

"Looks like we have an imposter with us. Let's welcome Lexie Clifford" Luke spoke into the microphone.

The crowd just got louder by that. I laughed when I saw a security guide coming towards me and helping me over the barrier and getting me up the stage. I walked over to Michael, I looked him in the eyes before he engaged me into a big hug, that's were I lost it and started crying. The fans had gone wild by now.

"So the pictures I saw weren't fake. You were at the airport crying-" he said and I nodded my head.

"You were seen outside the venue, and it wasn't fake, you are really here" he said through his tears.

"Yes Sherlock" I laughed.

I walked over to Luke and hugged him

"Welcome back my dear" he said before letting me go so I could hug the other boys.

While hugging Ashton I felt something. The same thing I was feeling five years ago when I left. It was a strange feeling I only had twice in my life. Butterflies. It felt like butterflies. I quickly pushed the thought aside, not wanting to fall for someone that is totally off limits for obvious reasons, he's my brothers best friend and he's way older than me. Eight years to be exact.
I quickly got back to Michael before I'd do anything stupid.

"So why are you here?" Michael asked me.

"I moved back to Sydney, I graduated last month and mum was visiting. It made me realise that I missed you all so much and most importantly I didn't want to be excluded from your lives anymore just because of our schedules." I explained, Michael nodded his head and congratulated on me for having graduated, at least one of us did.

"We're so sorry for this incident here, but here's Broken Home featuring Lexie Clifford" Ashton said into his microphone.

I looked at him before I saw that he got me a microphone and some in ears. My in ears
"How'd you get them?" I asked him as I saw that their were mine.

"You're mum told me about your plan moving back here, so I got your in ears for the show" he laughed as he saw my confused face. I looked at my mum and saw that she was just smiling at us. I quickly got myself ready before doing a quick warm up while the boys already started singing again, once I was ready, I sang along with them. We harmonized really well and the fans were screaming along.