3

Arion's pov:

Arion's pov:

i had just got off work and i was tired "IM HOME" i heard little footsteps running down the stairs and then jalia appeared and the bottom of the stairs "TINK" "hey pookie" i said picking her up "how was work tink" "it was ight baby" "ok" kay walked down the stairs and smirked "hi mama" he said walking over to us and placing a kiss on my lips "hi baby" "you good" "yea in just tired" "ight hold on mama" he said grabbing jalia "go sit on the couch ill me back ma" "ok" i said sitting on the couch. i took my  jacket and shoes off then laid back on the couch

i felt a hand on my thigh and i jumped up "chill its just me mama" "you scared me" "my bad" he said pulling my feet in his lap. he started rubbing my feet and i giggled "talk to me ma. how was yo day" "it was mad stressful and im just mad tired" "mmm" he hummed "how was your day baby" "shit. it was ight. i went to the stu for a little. then went to go pick up baby girl from school. we went to the park for a little. then we can back and just played with her toy's and shit"

i smiled at him then giggled "you gon be a good dad papa" he pulled me in his lap by my leg and i let out a little scream "pa" i giggled. he grabbed my neck and i bit my lip. he let go of my neck and smirked "you gon let me make yo day better mama" he said smacking my ass making me giggle (why i keep making this nigga giggle. and im sorry i ant post in a minute i been watching ddot's cousin ely's stream's and i been checking up on my bae in his chat. but any way's back to the story)

"papi i wanna take a bath first" "ight mama come on"

bro im tired ill finish this later. im sorry my hearts