• 24 •

Back home I threw myself on the couch, eating chips and watching TV, as suddenly the door bell rang.

I looked over and shortly hesitated before heading over and slowly opening the door, it was dark and raining outside.

A dark figure was standing in front of me.

I slowly looked up to recognize his face, Tom.

,,Can I come in?" he said trembling and drenched wet because of the rain.

It would be inhuman to not let him in, so I nodded not saying anything and let him come inside.

,,Wait I'll get you a towel, take of your clothes you're getting everything wet" I said and could clearly see that he was surprised that I was still nice to him after all.

I ran upstairs and got a towel, I then went to my wardrobe to get a pair of joggers and an oversized hoodie.

Back downstairs I handed him everything as he was just standing there in his underwear. The jogger's were a bit tight since it were woman jogger's but the hoodie fitted perfectly.

I took his drenched clothes and put it in the dryer.

As I walked back to the living room, he was sitting on the couch. I dropped myself next to him, but still with distance.

,,Why are you here?" I asked looking at him but his eyes were on the ground, he looked sad.

,,I'm sorry" he finally said and looked up to me, his eyes were puffy and red, he looked like he had been crying for the past days.

,,It's okay, I got over it" I said.

,,No that's not what I, ugh" he frowned rubbing his forehead.

,,Look, I'm fucking sorry for everything. When I saw you with that guy the night we won the award I thought you cheated and got over me while I was on tour" he explained slightly raising his voice.

,,I was so mad and just wanted to get over you, I fucked around and treated you like shit, I can't forgive myself, you were trying to reach out to me and I just-" he broke down, tears were running down his cheeks and he was sniffing and wiping his runny nose.

,,Please, I never stopped loving you, I just wasn't aware that he's your manager. I hate myself for that really, it's okay if you don't wanna be with me anymore but please forgive me" he cried.

My heart broke seeing him like this, all this time he was thinking I cheated on him.

Without saying anything, I pulled him in for a hug and he started sobbing even harder. His hug was tight, as if he didn't wanted to ever let go of me again.

,,It's okay, Tom. I forgive you" I said, caressing his back, I felt his heart beat, it was going hella fast.

He pulled back, his eyes wet looking at me. I couldn't help myself.

I pulled him in for a kiss, I missed his touch so much and it felt so good finally having him around me again after such a long time.

,,I'll never let go of you ever again, I promise" he said and leaned his forehead against mine.

,,I know I messed up, and I'm so sorry for that-"

,,Shhh" I cut him off. ,,I forgive you" I said placing a kiss on his nose.

,,I missed you" he whispered looking down on my lips.

I pulled him in for another kiss, I was craving that feeling for a long time, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. His hand holding my waist, the other one my cheek, now I was sure about how I felt towards him, because even after everything, I would still feel the same around him as in the beginning.

,,I love you Y/n"

,,I love you too"