(pt.2)I swear I'm trying 😊

once again forcing me and my gf on Q and wilbur

That's my OC as an aclcoholic scene kid aka me irl :3 i just dont know how to use the colors correctly ┻┻︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵┻┻

And yes i made this drunk while my GF was trying to get me "sober".

TW!!:slight suicide mentions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q's POV!!!

I had woken up to warmth on my chest yet I was still...alive?  My eyes were still shut so I couldn't tell what the newfound warmth was. Until something or someone pulled me into a cuddle? Slowly opening my eyes I saw a brown haired man laying on my chest. I opened my mouth to scream but a finger was placed on my lips. The man spoke his voice sounding tired "Mmm..Ducky it's me Wilbur calm down you should remeber yesterday~." He looked at me and smiled removing his finger as I got all red in the face "S-Shut up Soot....You're lucky you got to stay the night" Will giggled.

He got up and seeing his messy brown hair sent me off and then he took his shirt off. I went beet red. Wilbur laughed "Like what you see baby boy?~ I can let you lay on my chest if you want ducky." he started laughing at my face which was reder than TNT. "I-I...sure I would like that" Saying that I got up so he could lay down, to which Wilbur did and pulled me down setting me on his chest. Then he started petting my hair, and I cuddled him kissing his chest.

Wilbur blushed and lowered his head whispering "Well baby seems you're enjoying this~" I hit hi softly mumbling "Quiet down Soot..So what if I like it" There was a small pause then Wilbur broke the silence "I heard that and I honestly don't care It's cute".

A few munites later Wilby fell asleep with his lips resting on my head. I sighed before closing my eyes and falling asleep.