Wanna Cook, Noceda?

Middle of the nowhere, 40 miles from Gravesfield, Connecticut:

In a million years, Eda Clawthorne never imagined that she would be in this situation.

Racing down a dirt road in a dingy RV, sirens from police cruisers wailing behind as she drove, and a nearly beaten to death teenager slumped in the passenger seat...

This didn't even include the fact she was currently only wearing a bra, gas mask, and pants right now.

Eda's heart raced as she turned a sharp corner on the dirt path, only for the RV to not turn in time and swerve off the dirt road. It rolled down into a ditch, before hitting a patch of bushes and coming to a hard stop.

Eda tried to get the RV to start, but to no avail.

"Goddammit, no... No! Not now!" Eda groaned, banging the dashboard in desperation.

She looked around, and behind her at the messy inside of the RV. Everything was still knocked over.

Eda sighed, and quickly got out of her seat. She busted down the door of the RV, and stumbled outside to look around. The engine of the vehicle was still smoking, clearly going nowhere for a while.

She exhaled, before noticing that the camera from the RV had fallen out of the vehicle as well. Eda gulped, before picking it up slowly, making up her mind. She pressed record, and faced the camera to herself.

"My name is Edalyn Strigiformes Clawthorne. I live in Gravesfield, Connecticut. To the law enforcement that has seized this tape... This is not an admission of guilt, so fuck off. I am speaking to my family now." Eda put her hand over the camera for a moment, exhaling before she uncovered it again to face it.

"Raine, you are the love of my life. I hope you know that. King, you're my little guy." Eda sighed heavily, her hand shaking as she held the camera. "There are going to be some things that you'll come to learn about me in the next few days. But just know that no matter how it may look, I only had you in my heart... Goodbye."

Eda turned the camera off, and set it down on the ground. Laying down her wallet, opened face up, next to it. She could hear the sirens getting closer.

Eda looked around quickly, trying to think of a plan. Before rushing back into the RV, taking a deep breath of fresh air before she did. She rushed over to the two bodies still laying on the damp floor, and picked up one of the fallen revolvers. Eda exhaled, and left the RV once more.

Managing to climb out from the ditch, Eda walked onto the dirt road and looked toward the distance. She couldn't see the cruisers yet, but she could sure as hell hear their sirens blaring.

Eda took a final deep breath, before standing tall in the middle of the dirt road, and aiming her revolver down it at, waiting to take her shot...

One Week Earlier:

Eda blinked a couple times, waking up as the sun's rays peered in through the window. She stretched a bit, and sat up in bed.

She smacked her lips as she looked at the beside, and saw that her spouse had already gotten out of bed. Eda could smell breakfast being cooked in the kitchen.

With a small groan, Eda slunk out of bed and onto her feet. She looked at the time: 7:11 AM.

Her eyes widened slightly. "Shit..." Eda mumbled, rushing over to her closet.

She was gonna be late for her class again. The last time that happened, half of the classroom had been caught on fire... Due to one of the students thinking they could lead the class for her. Granted, it was a nice gesture... Just VERY poorly executed.