Y/n x Kenma

Hi, welcome back or welcome to this is my third fanfic and this time its a character from an anime that is based on volleyball the anime name is Haikyu! So if you are looking for a sporty anime and you like Naruto's personality traits you will like Haikyu! The main character is Shoyo Hinata he is part of the Karasuno volleyball team the character I'm doing a fanfic of this time though is from a different team the characters name is Kenma Kozume. Hes kinda chill and stuff and he likes to play video games last time i checked once again please forgive any gramatical errors anywho stuff you will need to know...

Also please dont call this cringe i already know its going to be cringe

P.S. it is winter time You and Kenma have been best friends since childhood, you always help him practice volleyball when he needs you. And you are currently at his house  playing a very intense match of (idk any video games yall are just playing against each other ok?)

"Ha! Hahaahahha!!!" You laugh evilly.

You just made a come back! It looks as if you are going to win.

Kenma sighs and then smirks.

Why? Your obviously going to win. What is he so smug about?

"Boom." Kenma says calmly.

What!? How did he? When did he?

He beat you.

He won.

"Heyyyyy, no fairrr!" You say shoving him jokingly.

"No, I'm simply better at this game than you," He chuckles.

"Well let me know when you find a game your not better than me at." You huff jokingly.

"All jokes aside how the hell did you do that?" You ask.

"Magic." He says dramatically.

"Ughhh, your no fun."

"Then why do you hang out with me nearly everyday?" He muses

Well, hes your friend, yes, but maybe you don't want to be just that anymore. He was always so kind to you, so you naturally developed feelings for him. It could happen to anyone right? Right?

"Well?" He asks jokingly.

"Because you're my best friend."

"Hmm. Best friend." He muses.

You blush for no aparrent reason. Then you feel your stomach twist.

So, that really is all he sees me as.

"You hungry y/n?"

"Hm? Oh yeah sure. What are we gonna do?"

"We could make pizza, or order it."

"Hmmm, well home-made pizza tastes better but I don't really want to make the dough, get out the sauce, the cheese, and the toppings. Plus the counter top get really dirty everytime and its a pain to clean it. So I say we order pizza."

"Alright. The usual?"

"Yup!"

"Ok." He exits the room to find his phone.

He comes back in about 5 minutes later.

"Okay, so, the pizza is ordered, they said it will be here in about 15 minutes. You up for a rematch?"

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna crush you into the dirt this time!"

He gives a low chuckle "In your dreams Y/n."

After getting YOUR ass kicked the pizza finally arrived.

"I was hungry, so I wasn't playing properly!" You protest as you follow him to the dining room carrying a box of (your favorite) pizza.