𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 || Trouble

_____________

_____________

What have you done, Hari?

They all welcomed her with a smile but Jungwon who still has the strong cold aura.

"I'm glad you came, I thought you wouldn't accept our invitation-" Sunoo pouted before escorting her to a seat as the rest followed them, not taking their eyes off her.

"really, thank you for inviting me. I wanted to try something new. " there goes Hari again, smiling, as if her heart is not jumping and there's no fluttery feeling inside.

Why is she feeling like this?

There's an unfamiliar feeling everytime they're around.

"Thanks for coming, cutie. We'll make sure you'll have fun"-sweet. Jay sat beside her, placing his arm around her.

It is a pretty decent party so Hari didn't mind staying for long.

"Do you want a drink, Hari?" Sunghoon offered getting her drink and she chosed to have an orange juice, not really into alcohol.

"Alright then"- fangs showing as he smile before leaving.

Hari noticed the presence of the guy beside her, Jungwon, who didn't even bother looking at her. And when he finally did, their eyes met.

It didn't even last because He was quick to avoid it.

Hari excused herself before going straight to the restroom.

She exited the restroom after doing her thing when she bumped to an unknown girl.

The way the girl bumped on to her felt intentional but she Shrugged it all off. Maybe that woman is drunk.

Assumptions was quick to fade when the girl interrupted her from leaving by tightly holding her arm.

The hallway is silent, nobody else can see what's happening to the poor girl.

Hari's sure that she never met the girl right in front of her, The long haired girl that's wearing a black dress And neither the other two girl behind the girl.

So what do they need from her?

Hari tried breaking off the contact between them and trying to remove the hands that's tightly wrapped on her arms, it's starting to hurt her as the long nails digged deeper in her skin.

"what do you need?-" Hari whimpered in pain when she was pulled by the girl and pushed hardly at the wall.

"What the hell?!" she was in pain but nonetheless, she tried standing up only for her to be pushed back again.

"what?" The long haired sarcastically chuckled.

"Do you regret stealing my Jake away from me now?"