Mistress of The Tower

She watched as they filed in hopeful commoners, distressed peasants, entitled nobles and royalty. 'another batch of hormonal teenagers in my tower yet again.' and with the stroke of the bell signalling noon the start of the ceremony was upon them now.  She watched from her hidden perch as her stand in announced himself to the crowd of teens. "Hello and welcome,  I am the one in charge of this ceremony, and i wish you all the best of luck with your future endeavors. But remember your grimoire is but a tool and what you do with that tool is up to you. whether you grow to become the knights of our kingdom, of teach the next generation to better this kingdom. the choice is yours. And with that lets begin!" and with the tap of his cane( in reality she simply snapped her fingers) books of all shapes and sizes flew off the selves each one going to whom they deem worthy of their power. 

Alistair was standing in the crowd, as excited chatter filled the tower he was senseig a powerful source of mana on the strangely felt of storm clouds and seemed to infuse itself with the mana of the tower. however his thoughts were interrupted by none other than his little brother, and yes he thought of asta as his little brother.  "UM...... MINE IS COMING TO ME" looking over at asta, Alistair found him in a very peculiar position almost like the one he proposed to the sister in. " hmm, try again next year" this response form  the dwarf of an elder man was met with a sea of laughter all directed towards Asta. 'poor asta' Alistair thought and just then a shining light eloped the tower and an emerald green book flew to Yuno. "Thats! a Four Leaf clover" Someone stated "What!!, Whats a four leaf doing with a commoner" some disgusting warthog  demanded oh wait it's just a noble Alistair mused. Reaching out to  grab his grimoire "I will become the Wizard King!" he demanded and at that the other began mocking him as well, "Ha!, a peasant thinking he can be the wizard king, I hate to break it to but only on commoner managed to become the Wizard Queen and that's just because she fucked the king before her." now that he would not allow. 

At the moment his mana lashed out unintentionally

How interesting  this boy had noticed  her presence even if only for a minute. and now his mana lashed out and how good it must have felt for him, if only she could  could release her mana like that and cause the storms to rage to her pleasure, but no this was not about her it was about that boy and his crimson eyes so full of fire and this mana so pure, devoid of any impurities. and while to her it seemed to dance in glee at finally being released, to others it was a suffocating presence as the air chilled to to point where you could see the fog of breath. gravity increased caused the weak to kneel. and he spoke in an other worldly voice "How dare you, fist you laugh at my little brother, mock the dreams of my oldest, and slander the name of the 26th Wizard Queen. As if you a mere pig could ever hope to grasp the life and struggle of a hardworking commoner, and here you are submitting to my power the magic of a commoner."  his voice barely a whisper yet amplified by his magic that it resounded throughout the room, laced with malice. as he spoke the sound of chains breaking echoed through the room as a grimoire appeared in form of him  

one glance at cover and she knew exactly where it came from of rather who it came form ' So this is their child then' she thought and decided to make her presence known

one glance at cover and she knew exactly where it came from of rather who it came form ' So this is their child then' she thought and decided to make her presence known. " Enough!" she commanded, her voice thundered shaking the foundation of her tower, though of course she used her magic to amplify it. "I am the mistress of this tower and command you cease this instant." she stated with supreme authority. 

~

Alistair was dumbfounded, not only had he let his mona run wild but it felt so good to release his power. and now the woman who stood at the top of the stairs had been the one he sensed earlier.