It's missing?

As we're looking through the photo album, I notice something that intrigued me, I look at Sunny softly and he slowly looks back at me. "How come the photo of our picnic is missing?" It's weird, Sunny's amazing in general at taking care of things, did he remove it? I really hope he didn't because Sunny isn't like that but it's still in the back of my mind. "Uh, I was looking through them a while ago and it was missing, I don't know where it went..." His voice is stern but also slightly anxious. "Huh, okay.." I believe him, I really do it's just, he didn't sound convincing enough to me, but he's my best friend so I should trust him... I do trust him! Just not so much... I flip through the next page gently and end up getting a paper cut anyway!, another photograph is absent in the photo album, he couldn't have strayed these photos, they mean so much to all of us, I gulp and hope he hasn't lost these on purpose, right? He couldn't have done that, he's amazing at keeping stuff, sure he loses some stuff, doesn't everyone? But it's unusual for him to lose something so incredibly significant for us and him! He must've just misplaced it! Heh... Hopefully.

I can tell Kel is suspecting me for these missing photos, I did take them out, but not because they didn't have the significance they had before to us, they still do, that's why I took them out and I know that the photos are originally by the possession of Basil and I have no right to just take them out like that, but I wanted to keep the ones that mean the most to me, I don't think I'll tell anyone, but it also doesn't feel right to lie, I'm worried if my friends will start acting weird when they found out why I took out certain photographs, I get up. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back, you can keep looking at the photos if you want..." I walk towards the bathroom door, shutting the door silently as I shut the door, the room is full of darkness, it's like a room darkened with no sense of light and I turn on the light, I go to the mirror to wash my face to slightly calm down, but... Why do I see Omori when I glance at the mirror, am I going mad? I stop glancing at the mirror for a while and then after I wash my face, I see... SOMETHING behind me, my eyes widen as I start to tremble, falling behind, making a loud noise, I thought after I told the truth this would've stopped, I don't think it'll go away anymore, I'll carry on the agony of this guilt forever. A few minutes pass on, I get up, trying my best to calm down, why did that happen? I thought all of that stuff stopped happening to me and tormenting me after I told the truth...

(I ONLY DID THIS CHAPTER FOR EDEN BECAUSE HE WAS HEARTBROKEN AT THE CLIFFHANGER.)