the blind date lol

Kaveh had been realising Memona's increasing loneliness for awhile now, with her desperate attempts of getting Kaveh to like her.. which obviously wasn't working. He thought for awhile of things he could do to get her to leave him alone, and he figured perhaps he should find her someone else to bother. Maybe a blind date? Of course. Perfect idea.

So he went on with it. The next day he approached Memona and asked her how she'd feel about a blind date he'd set up for her.

She spoke with a grin.
"Fine, I'll go on this date.. however, if I do not enjoy it.. you're mine."

Kaveh sighed, but he was glad she agreed nonetheless. He chuckled.

"Fine. But I swear you will enjoy it."

For the next few days Memona was eager. Kaveh kept giving her promises of how attractive her date would be. She couldn't help but think of all the hot men she could encounter.. She went to sleep with a smile that day, excited for what was to come.

The next day Memona woke with a grin. She got out of bed and got ready before she headed to the location of the blind date. She finally found the table that Kaveh booked for them.. it seemed Memona arrived first. She took a seat. She laid there daydreaming of the hot man she would encounter.. when the door opened. It was..

Yosano Akiko from hit anime/manga Bungo Stray Dogs 😱

Memona gasped as Yosano took her seat across from her. Memona didn't realize it, but drool was pouring down her face like a waterfall. Yosano was a fucking sexy bae oh shit. Eventually Memona's clothes were soaked from the waterfall of drool. Yosano smirked.

"It seems your clothes are wet, you should take them off."

Memona thought that was really sexy so she did. They then had sex on the table. Kaveh was glad he got free lesbian porn as he watched in the distance with Alhaitham.