Surprise Surprise!

BxG

"Does she know we're coming? Does Grandma know we're coming? How are we gonna pull this off?" My ten year old son Liam asked as we pulled into arena in Philly.

"Nobody knows remember. Only security so they can bring us to the tent. Dads only told us about fifty million times." My eleven year old daughter Madison told her brother.

I grinned at the two. We were surprising Taylor tonight as she's been on the Eras tour for the past couple months and has missed us terribly.

Our car was driven into the arena and parked in one of the back lots. My security guard Paul opened the door and smiled.

"Alright, shows about to start. Let's get y'all seated."

We nodded and headed towards the VIP Tent.

Instantly, we were spotted by Swifties who went wild. I went ahead and sent the kids to the tent with Paul as a few stopped me for photos.

Upon arriving to the tent, I instantly saw Andrea who was talking to a couple of fans. I also saw Madison and Liam grinning as they snuck up behind her.

Madison reached up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"One s-OH MY GOD!" Andrea yelled when she realized who it was.

She instantly wrapped her grand babies up in a tight hug. "When did you guys get here?!"

"Landed an hour ago. Hey Andrea!" I smiled as she pulled me into the group hug.

"Oh my god, Y/N Y/L/N does your wife know you're here? If she did I'm kicking her butt for not telling me!" She asked as she let us go.

I shook my head.

"We're surprising her." Madison smiled as she and Liam got into their seats.

Andrea smiled as she sat beside the kids. "Surprised she will be."

The show soon began and I was now watching my beautiful wife do what she loved most. We've been together for twelve years and she never ceases to amaze me when I see her in her element.

It was until she started singing 22 that she glanced over and saw us. Her eyes widened as a big smile spread across her face.

The kids and I excitedly waved as she tried to make sure to finish the rest of the song. "I think we almost threw her off!" Liam laughed.

I nodded before mouthing I love you to Taylor.

The show soon wrapped and Paul made his way back to the tent to lead us backstage. "She was about to change and her exact words to me were 'Hurry and get my babies," Paul smiled.

"At least she was nice." I laughed as we arrived at her dressing room.

Liam knocked as he and Madison tried to contain their smiles.

"Come in!" I heard my wife's angelic voice yell.

The kids quickly opened the door and ran in. "Mommy!"

I walked in behind them just as they jumped in her arms.

"Oh my god! I missed you guys so much!! How come you didn't tell me you were coming?!" She asked as she kissed both of their heads repeatedly.

"Daddy wanted to surprise you! Grandma didn't even know. He said that it would be a surprise of a lifetime." Madison smiled.

That's when Taylor looked up at me with a wide smile.

"It most definitely was," she looked down at the kids, "you two go have Paul take you to the bus. Daddy and I will be right there."

Madison nodded and pulled Liam towards the door. "Don't make out too long you two!" Liam called as they walked out.

I chuckled before walking over and wrapping my arms around my beautiful wife's waist.

"Hello love." I smiled as she draped her arms around my neck.

"Hello sweetheart. Thank you so much for surprising me and bringing the kids. I can't even begin to describe how much I missed you three."

I smiled and gently kissed you. "I think we missed you just the same. Missed you so much that I have one last surprise for you."

Taylor raised a brow. "And that is?"

"I was able to move some things around and the kids just got done with school, so...we're joining you for the remainder of the tour."

Her gasped before she pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Really?!" She asked as tears streamed down her face.

"Yeah! Being at home without you just isn't right. I need you and the kids most definitely need you around."

She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I've always loved you Tay."