Chapter 5

Y/N

It was so dark.... i couldn't see anything.... nor did it feel i was standing. It felt as if i was floating.

I tried speaking but no sound errupted. I couldn't move either. What ever is happening, i am not happy about it. A ray of light made its way towards me. I examined it closely seeing that.... its a memory?

Its me, around 5 years old with 2 boys, one was shorter, his brown hair flew as wind pushed it away, the other boy had the same features but he was a bit taller and older.

The taller one yanked my doll from my hands. "Noo! Not Eli! Liu give him back!" I demanded huffing. He chuckled, "Fine Blue, just say please?"

I sighed, "Fiiine! Give me back Eli, pleaaaase??" I pleaded, he smiled he handed it over but yanked it again. I stompped my feet angrily. "LIULY GIVE HER BACK!" i screamed, he shook his head, and eyed the shorter one.

"GUWAM DWOP! HELP!" i said holding backmy sobs. The boy looked up and frowned at the taller boy, "Liu! Give Her Eli back." The guy we pressume being Guwam Dwop growled, Liu sighed and smiled mocking him. He handed over the doll to Guwam Dwop and he handed it over to me.

I smiled widely grimming from ear to ear. "YAAAAY!" i gave the boy a hug. "I know! We should play family! Liu can be the grand father, and i can be your wife! Eli can be our daughter!"

And with that, Liu held a pretend marrige ceremony. "You may now hug the wife!" Then we both hugged each other.

"Today i'm Y/n Woods! Married to Jeffery Woods!" I said. "Okay guys no more playing, its supper time!" Mom called out. Wait... that isn't mom... she looks different.... she looks gentle and calm...

**change scene**

Another memory rocket towards me, i looked at it,

This memory, i saw a certain house burning down, its my old house? I looled around surrounded by flames, "D...daddy?" I called out crying loudly.

"Daddy...?" There i saw... everything comes back to me. "It was my brithday.... and two burglers came inside my room and started to burn everything.... i didn't even know why."

I closed my eyes as i felt as if i was being sucked by a strong force. My eyes flutter open as i adjusted my vision. I blinked a few times and sat up. Pain shot up my chest, damnnit. I sat down, i looked at my window, Snow? But i need answers....

I stood up changed quickly, i wouldn't care if Slendy will kill me for this, i needed answers! I jumped out the window running huffing as i took a step down this snow.

I know, why i shut that memory down....

The truth...

Jeff

I stood up since it was my shift. As i opened the door, i saw no one inside the room just scattered clothes and an open window. "Oh shit!" I cursed. I bolted down, "Shit!!" Lj, Ben and Ej spotted me as i took my white jacket.

"Whats with the rush? Isn't it your turn to watch over her?" Ben asked.

"Whats to watch over if she escaped? Tell slendy to help navigate her. She just disapeared." I explained and zoomed out running around the the backard looking for any clue. I saw tiny foot prints imprinted onthe ground leading to Hail vile, my old neighborhood.

I didn't even think twice and ran following the tracks.

Ben

As i heard what Jeff said, i ran up the stairs and checked her room, she wasn't there. I slumped down, "Dude! We gotta tell Slender!" Ej said huffing. I ran to Slendy, "Slendy we have trouble... Y/n is missing."