Chapter One

As the son of Apollo approached me as he does everyday the only thought going through my mind was 'of course he's a son of Apollo he's extremely vibrant.' Until my thoughts were cut off by the sound of the very person I was thinking of "James Potter; son of Apollo" he spoke the words with the same bold manner as he did every morning.

      I looked up to speak but my words were once again discontinued, but by a different demigod. Evan Rosier. Son of Hephaestus. "You coming to Archery?" He looked around for a moment before noticing James before returning his gaze to me "I'm guessing not seeing as the instructor is flirting with you" I shrugged my shoulders with an agitated reply.

      Soon after the two demigods went back to their designated tables Sirius walked into the pavilion. The only other son of Hades at the camp. On his way over to our table he stopped at the Hecate table, pulling a certain son of Hecate to his feet before pulling him in for a kiss and greeting him good morning. "Good morning Moony" alot of fake annoyance was betrayed by the smile pulling at the corner of Remus' lips"Good morning Sirius."

      After my brother's daily interaction with Lupin he walked over to the Hades table and asked one of the dryads for some strawberries and toast. He filled his glass with Pepsi "I don't understand how you can drink that" a scowl was forming on my face as i spoke the words, just the thought of Pepsi was revolting. Sirius' eyes looked like pools of sorrow as he searched his minuscule brain for a response "a-at least I don't drink something named after a condiment!" 

"It's a spice"

      Following the quarrel between Sirius and I, I stepped away from the 13th table in the pavilion before getting my arm tugged. I looked to my side to see who had pulled my arm. James Potter, I looked into his ravishing hazelnut eyes wondering how they could look so perfect; with the gold spects like the immortal gods ichor. He returned the look to me "meet me at my cabin tonight at like 10" his alluring whisper calming all of my thoughts i nodded in response. 

      While walking over to the cabins i made the decision to make my way to the strawberry fields. I wondered why James would want me to go over to his cabin tonight, I figured he would be going to Lupin's party at the Hecate cabin. Soon enough I found myself at the strawberry fields; I picked a couple of strawberries and plopped them in my mouth. 

      I wandered over to the grass and lied down in the turf, smelling the fresh air and nature. I wondered if this is how the nymphs and satyr's felt all the time, so at peace with their surroundings, the wildlife, and nature. The beautiful aroma of the strawberries filled the atmosphere.  I just layed there, arms spread out, legs straight, eyes closed, freed from all of the stress from camp and the other demigods. It was so peaceful.

 "It's so serene here insint it?"     

      The word caught me off guard. until i looked up and saw a blonde daughter of Athena, whom I considered my sister "Pandora" she smiled very widely at the sound of my voice "Reggie; what are you doing here and not at archery?" I also wanted to know the answer to that question. I glanced up at Pandora trying to find an answer "im not quite sure, it just seemed right" she nodded her head in response before laying down on the grass as well.

       We lay there in silence for a while, just enjoying the peace and quiet of the strawberry fields. I couldn't help but feel grateful for moments like these, where I could forget about the world and its problems. It was a luxury that I rarely got to indulge in, especially with all the responsibilities that came with being a son of Hades.

       As if reading my thoughts, Pandora spoke up. "You know, sometimes I envy you guys," she said, referring to the children of the Big Three. "You have so much power, so much potential. But at the same time, it must be hard to carry all that weight on your shoulders."

      I turned my head to look at her, surprised by her words. I had never thought about it like that before. "I guess you're right," I said after a moment. "It can be overwhelming at times, but it's also a privilege. We have a duty to protect this world, i wish i could have it different though"

"BLACK! Why would you leave us stranded at archery by ourselves" 

      Behind us Barty & Avery were skipping over. the peace that filled the hollow field had dissipated. I let out a sigh as I sat up, knowing that our moment of tranquility had come to an end. 

"Sorry, I didint know that I had to be with you two in every little thing you do" I said, getting up from the ground. "I just needed a break from all the chaos."

      Barty rolled his eyes. "You always need a break," he grumbled. "But you know what, we should all take a break. Let's go to the lake and skip some rocks or something."

      Avery nodded in agreement, a mischievous glint in his eye. "And maybe we can see if we can summon some water nymphs," he added, winking at me.

"I dont need a 'ravousing water nymph' i have myself, and even that gets irritating sometimes" 

Barty quickly turned around and looked at me "wait Reg can we pick up Evan first"

if im being completely honest i forgot that Evan wasent here with us "Whatever, I dont mind either way"

     The Hephaestus cabin was just as I remember, the ugliest thing I ever had seen, full of metal random contraptions and woods. If it was thrown into a blender. and used as paint, in conclusion its nasty.