Chapter 2 : practice

Another hardship of yours was your insecurity. You were insecure because with every shortcoming of yours, she was perfect at it. I believe you'll get pass it but as of now, you haven't. You never told anyone even the person you're insecure of. You never told anyone except Jung Sooyoo. She was still with her boyfriend Kwon Soonyoung from Pledis Entertainment at that time but she stayed with you through all your pain and hardship without complaint.

This is the part that hurts me the most. The part of our story where we were insecure. Her always being the one to outshine me. Her being number one at everything. Everyone likes her but not me. I even heard people talking about me behind my back like I was the best person to make fun off just because I haven't debuted yet.

I admit I am jealous and insecure of

ⓡⓞⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ♧ⓢⓣⓞⓝⓔ

Minyoung unnie made sure we woke up when the table is already set. We still enjoy our breakfast, bacon and milk, as if it was the first time we ever tasted it. We all love her food. She's the group's mother while Ji-U unnie is the group's father.

Whenever other trainees mess with anyone from the group, she has a way to find out and makes sure to make those trainees shut their mouths. She also knows martial arts. There was even a time a robber snatched Minseo's bag and Ji-U unnie chased that guy and beat him to a pulp. She also knows how to handle a gun. Despite this, she's still a pervert but we still love her anyway.

Since it's summer vacation, we could practice all day long and not worry that much about school. The girls and I are all studying in one school. All of us were in the same grade, 10th grade, but we were all placed in different classes. I was in the second class, Minseo was in the third class while Minyoung unnie and Ji-U unnie were in the fifth class. We may be in separate classes but we promised each other to eat lunch together always and to visit each other.

We all showered and got dressed. Minyoung unnie was wearing black leggings and a white printed shirt. Ji-U unnie was wearing black leggings and a black shirt because she says she looks sexy in black. I was wearing a baby pink shirt with black shorts and Minseo was wearing an orange crop top with black shorts.

"Damn. I really look good in black," Ji-U unnie said making us all laugh as we headed out.

As soon as we arrived, the trainees from yesterday were also making their way to the building.

"Oh the upperclassmen trainees from yesterday!" exclaimed the one Minseo pointed out as the one she likes. He waved at us with a smile.

We all awkwardly smiled except for Minseo whose smile was reaching her ears.

"My name is Wang Jackson but you guys could call me Jackson. I'm from Hong Kong," his smile widened.

"I'm Lee Minseo. Nice to meet you," the two shake their hands.

"This is Han Minyoung unnie, Kim Yoonae, and Park Ji-U unnie," she said pointing to each of us. We all smiled and waved. Just smile and wave.

"These are my new friends. Im Jaebum hyung, Tuan Yi En or Mark hyung, Park Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae, Kunpi something but you could just call him Bambam, and Kim Yugyeom," he said pointing to everyone, saying some parts in English.

The thing is, the trainees we all said we like were in that group. Minyoung unnie likes Bambam. Ji-U unnie likes Im Jaebum. I like Mark.

Some of the guys started a conversation with the other members. Choi Younjae, Kim Yugyeom and Park Jinyoung were asking Minyoung unnie if being a trainee was hard, Im Jaebum was asking Ji-U - to her delight - what time we usually got home and the sort. Minseo and I were still having a conversation with Jackson while Bambam and Mark were listening to our conversation.