Chapter 28

Listen

Listen... this chapter is 5k words. Probably the LONGEST I've ever written idk 😭excuse any typos.. i've re -read this chpt way too many times lol.

Anywho... just read this chapter and tell me how you feel about it in the comments once you're done💀💀

 just read this chapter and tell me how you feel about it in the comments once you're done💀💀

"Now listen, I've been single for a while now, And I've been kinda lonely. But I'm looking for somebody to talk to, Love me, Someone who can hold me, is that you?-"

Dancing in front of her bathroom mirror, Solàna recited the lyrics to Promise by Ciara. It blasted throughout her entire room from her Bose mini speakers.

She whined her hips to the beat slowly, using the hair brush that she had in her hands as a fake microphone. Her hair was long and wavy, pulled into a half up half down style. She had on the dress that Dayvon gifted her, which surprisingly fit like a glove.

"Cause baby
There's nothing I won't do
To spend my life with you
I'll give my all to you
I promise that I will never lie to you, boy-"

She just twirled around while belting out the lyrics freely. Solàna could feel nothing but good vibes for tonight. She couldn't help but be excited to see Von soon for their date. He had been on her mind heavily the entire day. She was definitely in her feelings real bad about him.

The beat to the music just rumbled throughout her room as she placed the brush down. Solàna instead grabbed her makeup bag, pulling out her favorite coffee brown liner and clear gloss. She just leaned forward towards the mirror applying her lip wear.

The music was so loud, Solàna didn't even realize that Meg had entered into her room. She raised her eyebrows up with an amused expression on her face as she watched Solàna. Meg could definitely see the love in Solàna's face as she sang the lyrics, dancing around all while applying her lipgloss on.

"Now I just know you not up in here makin all this noise."

Meg teased, startling her.

"Granny-"