CHAPTER-1-

-RAINA-

It was a horrible week but atleast Jacob Miles finally admitted that he likes me.I have been waiting for this moment from past one year.Yea i know it sounds so crazy.He didn't directly confess to me but he told it to his one and only close friend Alex Smith who's currently dating one of my Best friends and Popular Instagram Influencer Vanessa Carter (Vinny).Even though their relationship is toxic asf that they are always breaking up and getting together like some routine.We all are tired of advising Vanessa to dump his ass but shes too concerned about what other people gonna talk about her behind her back especially since she's a social media influencer.Well she's not wrong,Alex and his friends will try their best to ruin her image if she dumps him and wont forget to drag us all into it somehow.But how long can she endure his toxicity duh!? It's so ironic how I like Jacob when I despise his other friends, especially Alex.The sudden thought of that whole friend group of Alex ruined my mood.

I bounced into my bed after a long shower daydreaming about dating Jacob after going crazy about him for so long.I know it's not gonna be easy path ahead dating Jacob aka professional playboy.Yes i know that he's reddest flag ever in existence but that didn't stop me from having a massive crush on him.Its not like i chose to have feelings for him duh it just happened and i wish it didnt.My  Bestfriends, especially Natalie Shah(Natts);the therapist and boldest of the group is so tired of convincing me that liking him isn't worth it and that i deserve better Even though deep down she knows that i want HIM to be the better that i deserve.Nobody can understand me like Natalie did.Probably because she feels the same towards Vale Byers,The Popular handsome guy of our school.Me and Natalie have so much in common sometimes it's scary how we even think of same stuff at the same  time. We feel like We are the same person but in different fonts.

I closed my eyes trying to take a nap in order to shut my thoughts but suddenly my phone beeps.My heart pounded so fast cause a part of me believed that its a text from Jacob so grabbed my phone real quick and opened the notification.Yes it was a text but not from Jacob but from Vanessa.She sent something in our groupchat where me,Vanessa,Natalie,Maxine and Yelena always talks.Maxine Bamford;the sweetest mean girl ever couldn't give less of a fuck about any guy in our school unlike me,Vanessa and Natalie.She would rather eat mud than care about a guy's feelings.Yelena Astor (elly) is the typical teacher's favourite girl and the most intelligent one in our group.She never scores less than full marks in every subject.Shes the perfect example for Beauty with brain.Obviously Yelena also didn't have feelings for anyone.I mean it would be weird if Yelena catches feelings for someone because thats not our normal Yelly.

Vinny: Guys Alex just called me..
me   :  anything new? Or did you guys break up again??Godd!

Vinny: I wish it was just us breaking up but it's something way too worse.
Natts: wdym??
vinny : it was about jacob and ray.Jacob just told alex that he doesn't have feelings for ray but elly..

I could feel my heart in my stomach while reading that text. I felt a huge rush of emotions. I tried to control them.We all knew that Jacob had a crush on Yelena but it was last year.We all,or maybe it was just me who thought it was over and that it wasn't anything serious.my phone beeped again.

Natts: WDYM HAS FEELINGS FOR ELLY!?!! HE CLAIMED TO LIKE RAY FROM 2 GODDAMN WEEKS AGO?!?!I KNEW IT DUHH AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S JUST JACOB WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EXPECT!!CAN WE JUST BOMB HIM AND HIS FRIENDS ALREADY???

Vinny: EXACTLY BRUH!!RAY FOR FUCKSAKE STOP CARING ABOUT THAT MF YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR HIM AND EVEN YOU KNOW THAT!

Natts:YES EXACTLY!IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO STOP LETTING THIS MF PLAY WITH YOUR FEELINGS LIKE THIS!ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME SO PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH LET HIM GO!!!! ILL MAKE SURE THAT JACOB AND HIS FRIENDS WILL ROT IN HELL!!!

i didn't respond to any of their texts cause i dont know what to say.I hate how right they are.I really dont know how to feel or what to feel.One minute ago i felt several emotions rushing through my veins but right now i feeling nothing as if i knew this was going to happen somehow.What the actual fuck is going on with me??Why did I expect him to change when i clearly knew that he will disappoint me again?? i feel so disgusted by him right now that i wanna kill myself for liking him so much all this time,for having those feelings towards him which he doesn't deserve at all.

When my phone beeped for the third time I opened it again.It was Yelly and Max who barely came online.

Yelly: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? CRUSH ON ME NOW?I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE CHANGING THEIR CRUSHES LIKE HE DOES IN EVERY TWO MINUTES.Ray girl stop trying to fix him you'll just break yourself.

Max:RAY YOU BITCH YOU BETTER FORGET HIS EXISTENCE THIS MOMENT OR IM DIGGING YOUR GRAVE WITH HIS!!

i feel so grateful for having these girls as my bestfriends.Without them i wouldn't have survived this long with all those disgusting humans in my school.Weirdly,I feel so relieved that i don't feel anything towards Jacob right now.god why did it take it so long for me to understand that liking him isn't worth it??Maybe everything has its own time.

Jacob is so full of himself for liking one of my best friends.What did he think??That me and Yelly will break our friendships apart fighting over him or something??Not even in his dreams.Smh.

I heard my mom calling my name so loud from downstairs"Rayyy For the sake of Jesus Christ will you come down to have dinner?!! it's 10 already!!!!!".God Dammit its 10 already??? I lost track of time, having numerous thoughts and I don't feel hungry anyway. "Mom i don't feel well i am going to sleep" i lied.well it's not a lie i am not well at all after all those.i put down my phone on the table and switched it off without responding to any of their texts since i don't feel like it.i'll text them tomorrow.All i want right now is sleep and sleep only.

I closed my eyes to escape this fuckedup reality.At the end of the day Jacob is just a man.Its what men do.Disappoint us.Are all men supposed to disappoint us in some sort of way?or maybe in every way?.I don't know and I don't wanna know.I closed my eyes shut even tighter now hoping to fall asleep by ignoring my complicated unwanted thoughts.

                     --------------------------

Note: Next chapter will be published next week So stay tuned!!Hope you Enjoyed this chapter.Dont forget to show some love by leaving nice comments<333