CHAPTER-2

-NATALIE-

The thought of attending  school after the weekend made me feel so exhausted. The text from Vanessa about the Jacob and Raina situation made me furious enough to plan his murder.I know it's hard for Raina to take this all together like that mf was having a crush on Raina for 2 goddamn weeks and now out off nowhere he's deeply in love with Elly? What the actually fuck?!?! Raina and Yelena are bestfriends and the fact that Raina was having feelings for Jacob without even considering his playboy image. I didn't know what to do about that.What did he even expect??! that they will fight for his ugly ass face?! Duhh in his dreams. 

And Yelena doesn't give two fucks about Jacob.She is too focused on her studies to worry about any guy.And she's completely free from any crush drama .Let me tell you she may look innocent but there is something mysterious about her that we don't know yet.

Meanwhile Maxine, being the football team captain and the best player of the school team, is too focused on her football career and give two shits about men around her.

They may say i am the therapist of the group but I'm the one who needs therapy the most.

Keeping all of my thoughts aside, I reached at Yardward highschool. Walking through the corridors my attention was caught by that certain someone.The popular, handsome yet mysterious Vale Byers aka "V".Apart from his popularity i haven't seen him talking to anyone else other than his close friends. He don't even have any social media account which make more harder for me to build a contact with him. I can see Emily Brown trying so hard to start a conversation with him. She is a well known pick me in our school who craves for male validation day by day and she makes her crush towards Vale so obvious.Reality hits when Raina snapped her fingers across my face and there stood my best friends.

"Damn Natts I can smell jealousy in the air"Raina teased me with a visible smirk on her face.  

"I'm not jealous. Why should I even be  jealous? He is not even my boyfriend. Probably he  doesn't even know my name.Maybe there's something going on between him and Emily"  I replied with a hint of hurt in my words.

"Have you ever seen the way he looks at you? ''Venessa confirmed in a teasing manner.

 Vanessa was clearly talking about the eye contacts me and Vale shared occasionally. Surely it did give me butterflies but my question is, DOES HE FEEL THE SAME??

"What if he was just flirting with her?"Yelena replied .Even if Yelena was right I don't know what to do about this Vale situation.

"Let's stop it here guys I don't wanna ruin my mood in the morning itself" I said furiously.

"Okey,okey just chill bruh" Maxine said as if it was easy for me to just chill.

As we entered our classroom i can hear Emily speaking enthusiastically to her friends about her little moments with Vale.  

"Gurls,Vale just gave me his notes" she howled so the whole class could hear.

 I rolled my eyes at that statement,clearly annoyed.

"I saw you begging for his notes earlier this morning"as those words left Raina's mouth my face automatically made a smirking expression.And I could hear my friends chuckling.

She stormed out of the class, being so irritated and embarrassed by Raina's backchat.

Our attention was altered towards the group of boys who despise us and who we despise the most (ofcourse the feelings are mutual hun) as they entered the class with lots of noise and cheering as if they owned the class.

When they walked past us Jacob winked at Yelena to which she reacted with a disgusted face. My eyes suddenly reached Raina to see her reaction and I could see her rolling her eyes and making a disgusted face but I knew her better to clearly see that it hurted her.

Alex Smith aka Vanessa's boyfriend is Jacob's best friend which is yet another reason to hate him. Vanessa being a famous influencer and Alex being the popular guy of the school made their relationship all over the school and internet. They may seems like the happiest couple in peoples eyes  but the truth is quite the opposite.She can't dump his ass just cause it may affect her life as a influencer. One of the main problems of their relationship is Alex's girl bestie Chole Harper who even has a boyfriend but still flirts with Alex all the time.Alex always belives Chole's words over Vanessa.

"Ooh god not this shit again" Raina complained,after being completely fed up.

"Just one more year and then it's over, we don't have see their ugly faces anymore"i said 

"Lucky for you Vale is not in that gang " Vanessa said and we could see her disappointment in Alex  all over her face. 

The mention of his name made me look at his seat. I can see him writing something in his book and minding his own business.I wish he would think of me the same way I think of him.

"It's not like I'm dating him to be that lucky"I said, rolling my eyes to show that i'm not at all interested to continue this conversation anymore.

As Maxine was going to say something, Alex cut her off  by harshly dragging Vanessa with him.It's not the first time seeing Alex dragging Vanessa with him without her consent. That bitch doesn't even know how to respect a woman. We didn't react that incident as Vanessa doesn't want to drag at the mess she created. Then why is she even in a relationship with this guy?!? Not my story to tell.

 Everything could have ended before getting this messed up if Vanessa was bold enough to say "NO" but she clearly is not.She's such a people pleaser all she cares about is other people's opinion even though it's her life. We are so fed up advising her. We hope that one day she will be bold enough to dump his ass.