How to finish a project when you're stuck

Understand the requirements: Read the assignment instructions carefully to grasp what needs to be done. Highlight key points and take note of any specific guidelines or deadlines.

Break it down: Divide the project into smaller tasks. For example, if it's a research paper, break it down into stages like topic selection, gathering sources, outlining, writing, and editing.

Create a timeline: Set deadlines for each task and create a schedule that works for you. This will help you stay organized and manage your time effectively.

Research and gather resources: Begin by researching your topic or seeking relevant materials. Utilize online databases, books, articles, or any other credible sources that can enhance your work.

Outline your work: Structure your assignment by creating an outline. This will provide a roadmap for your project, ensuring a logical flow and coherence in your final piece.

Start with the easiest task: If you're feeling overwhelmed, begin with the task that seems easiest or most interesting to you. This will help build momentum and boost your motivation.

Seek guidance if needed: Don't hesitate to reach out to your teacher, classmates, or online forums if you need clarification or assistance. Collaborating with others can provide fresh perspectives and support.

Stay focused: Minimize distractions by finding a quiet study space and turning off notifications on your phone or computer. Consider using productivity apps or techniques like the Pomodoro Technique to maintain focus.

best of luck :D