Chapter 5

Lily POV
*edited*

I get out the bath, brush my teeth, and dry off. Once I'm dry I realize I have no clothes. I open the door slightly.

"Cal I need clothes."

I say quietly looking down.

"Here I come baby girl."

I hear shuffling, then see 2 big feet fill the space in front of me.

"The boys are out shopping for your clothes, so you can wear one of my shirts and Luke's undies."

I give him a confused face.

"Why Luke's?"

I ask in a small voice. I don't really like talking loudly or anything. Not unless I have to.

"Let's just say you might have a better chance in fitting in those."

He says while walking to the door. Once he is gone and out the door I close it.

I lay my back on the door and slide down. I pull my legs to my chest and just think about random stuff. Do I have to go to school? Why are there no books in this house? Can I still explore the house? I wonder if they have fruit loops? Will I gr-?

I am yanked from my thoughts by a small knock on the door.

"Hey baby girl I got your clothes."

Calum says from the other side of the door. I open the door slightly yet again. I reach my arm out to grab the clothes.

"Thanks."

I say just below a whisper while closing the door.

"No problem."

He says threw the door. I smile at his choice of fashion. (A/N outfit at the top)

I put on the clothes including the bandana, that matches my eyes. I walk out with the smile still plastered on my face.

When I get out I see cal sitting on the bed doing something on his phone.

"So what are we going to do today?"

I ask hopping on the bed. He puts his phone down and draws me closer to him by my waist.

"Well first we're going to get some food into that belly."

He says while poking my stomach making me giggle.

"How about we make pancakes, bacon, and eggs yeah?"

He asks while getting up, picking me up in the process.

"Yaaaaay."

I say bouncing up and down on his waist. He turns the corner and starts down the flight of stairs. I hold on to him tightly remembering how I fell down these steps.

"It's alright I got you."

He chuckles. I guess he noticed me holding on for dear life.

"Promise?"

I ask slightly quivering.

"I promise."

He smiles and we make it down the stairs. I let out a sigh of relief which makes cal smile.

He puts me down on the wooden floor. I grab his hand, but only manage to hold 3 fingers. Dang his hand is huge.

We walk into the kitchen. I have to stand on one of the stools to reach the counter. Then we start cooking breakfast.

~After Breakfast~

"Can we watch a movie?"

I ask while flopping down on the cream colored couch.

"Sure, what movie?"

Cal says while scanning threw the loads of movies they have.

"Ummmm do you have Rise of the Gradians?"

I ask while getting comfortable.

"Yeah we do actually."

He says shocked. I lay down facing the huge flat screen TV. He pops in the movie and it instantly starts playing.

He walks up to the couch and plops down next to me. I scoot over next to him and snuggle into his chest. He drapes his arm around my waist.

"Thank you cal."

I say quietly not trying to speak louder than the movie.

"For what baby girl?"

He asks eyes still glued to the TV.

"For being one of the only people that has cared about me in a very long time."

I say closing my eyes a little. A rush of exhaustion suddenly hit me.

"Aww no problem."

I guess he looks down because after that he says,

"You've been really sleepy lately. Is that because you were born prematurely?"

He asks quietly. I guess trying not to wake me up.

"No it's just that I never got much sleep at the orphanage. They made me do all the chores and make them food. I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 5. So it's been a while since I slept this much."

I yawn. I then hear him hiss like a snake hiss. I jump up and manage to fall off the couch.

"Oh shit I'm sorry baby girl. Are you okay?"

Cal asks getting off the couch and helping me out.

"Y-yeah d-did you m-make that n-noise?"

I ask getting afraid and trembling tremendously. (A/N lol did you see what I did there?)

"Y-yes I just got angry sorry."

He hesitated. Why did he hesitate? Is he scared that I'm scared? Wait what, does that even make any since?

"It's okay let's watch this movie."

I say happily hopping on the couch.

~after the movie~

After the movie Calum went to take a shower now I'm wandering around the house just looking around. I found a few extra rooms an art room, a game room, a recording room, and the rest of the boys room.

I'm now at the end of a hallway which had a door with a lock. I unlock the door and walk down the steps, that I think leads to a basement. While being very careful not to fall.

I get to the last step and scream at the sight of....

A/N Cliffhanger WAHAHAHAHA 😈. I'm so deviousThis time I promise and I will keep that promise that I will update on Wednesday. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote. I also still need some girlfriends for the guys. Oh and I want to give a shout out to @buggy1310 she has amazing books, kkerns14 one of my new comers, emilee_is_a_penguins nice name btw, and the one that's been reading since the beginning merrieweather. 1021 words including these yay

~Ray