CHAPTER 3

"You need a what?" I choke out

"Boyfriend!" She whines. 

"What happened with Jack?" I ask frowning. Jack Wilson, her boyfriend from ninth grade. I always found him very annoying and toxic though. He cheated on her once and left her for money twice but my innocent bestie bitch still thought she can change him. 

"He left six years ago because I wasn't the 'same'" She scoffs and air quotes the word same. 

"I knew he was gonna leave you. That asshole doesn't deserve you." I take another sip from my coffee. 

"Well, I do need a date now for Alice's wedding." She slumps down further on the couch. 

"I can't. I just fixed myself a date/secretary this morning." She jerks up. 

"Who? Was he hot? Was he good to you? What were his qualifications? Does meet your qualifications? What is his-" I cut off her non-stop questions by saying, 

"He's Rose's brother." 

"Who's Rose?" She shakes her head a little. There's a knock on my door and Rose enters. 

"This is Rose, My secretary." I lift my chin towards Rose and she bows a little and smiles at May. 

"Hello, ma'am. A pleasure to meet you. I'm Rose Moore." She genuinely smiles at May. 

"You too, I'm May. May Young so please don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old and I'm just 27." All three of us chuckle. 

"Ma'am you have an important meeting with Mr Visconti in 20 minutes." Rose reminds me. 

"Right, thanks for reminding me, Rose." I get up and leave May at her car before going. 

After the meeting, I get a notification.  I click it open to find a picture of Alice kissing Kai on his cheek captioned below 'Moi Love for life💖♾" 

Wait! From when did this bitch start following me on Instagram? I check her account. It's full of pictures of her, Kai and her family. Kai is tagged in her bio. I click on his account. He doesn't have many pictures except for his big moments and family. 

I don't think they made their wedding official yet. Interesting. I click open my page. My page seems pretty aesthetic, Me working, me on a beach, me on my big moments and many more. I have nine hundred and ninety million followers. I smile at myself thinking of a plan to piss off Alice. I take a photo of the wedding invitation and caption it, "So happy for @Alice_Pollard_loves_official and @Kai_Sinclair_official. Congratulations on your wedding guys!" 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd POSTED!

I smile sinisterly to myself. This gonna be more interesting than I thought. 

Hey Audience, Do you like it? It's getting interesting I promise

Hey Audience, Do you like it? It's getting interesting I promise. I need to think of some more irritating but funny incidents like these. Please keep loving this book, guys, please. And I know I made this chapter very short but I need to think more and write so... please understand. 

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and please read guys!

Yours, 

Author Kyra. 

Xoxo, Love💖