1

"Ah ... Finally ! A moment of freedom."

Lucy let herself rest on the table.

"It's a busy day isn't it ? It's been busy too in the agency."

Chukle Atsushi looking at Lucy. Lucy just sigh.

"It is. I never expected there will be so much customers."

"Me too. So much cases overflow, but luckily it's not as bad as 2 year ago."

Atsushi and lucy chuckle.

"Yeah ... Wouldn't want that to happens again."

Chuckle Lucy. She rest her heads on the table while she looking at the window.

"It's almost December already.. time really fly isn't it ?"

The young man looking at the window where the sun begins to set. It was a busy day for sure. Few time Atsushi need to work overtime because of the cases happening. Not to mention he also need to do paperwork the next morning. Being adult and turning 20, he never thought of having a time to breath is going to be a rare thing.

"How about you Lucy ? How's your day--"

Atsushi look back at Lucy. Lucy already fell asleep on the table infront of him. He just smile, he take off his coat and put them on her so she doesn't get cold.

"It must be really busy day hm ?"

He look at the window again sipping his coffee. Enjoying their precious moment of peaces.

The end.

---------------------------------------