1 - Sunburn

Type: Fluff

Yui never really knew how to swim. This gave Akihiko the advantage of bullying him for it, even if he was scared to go underwater himself. Today the heat was especially bad, so Akihiko dragged him to the pool outside of his house and made him go swim. Unfortunately for Yui though, he got completely covered in, a sunburn after...he forgot sunscreen.

"You look like a cherry, Ku!" Akihiko teased, breaking into a giggling fit as he pointed a finger at the taller male.

"Very funny," Yui said this in a bit of annoyance despite a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, giving him an amused look. "You shouldn't be saying that when your hair looks like a cherry."

Akihiko put his hands on his hips, pouting. He usually hated when Yui was right like this, especially when it came to teasing. Giving Yui a little playful nudge, the two went inside. As soon as they walked in, Yui held Akihiko's hand. His cold hand mixed with the shorter male's warm hand, making a shiver go down both of their spines.

"..Today was really fun, even if I did get sunburnt pretty badly." Yui giggled, glancing at the blushing Akihiko.

Akihiko nodded, a silly smile graced his features, making eye contact with Yui. Yui gave him a quick peck on the lips, a sly smirk forming as he chuckled. Akihiko looked absolutely starstruck as he did that, turning a shade of crimson red.

"What was that for, Ku~?" Regaining composure, Akihiko got a teasing look on his face as he watched the taller male's face heat up from the realization.

"Just...trying to sneak in a kiss. Yeah..!" Yui said this awkwardly, despite it being an attempt at being smooth. This just made Akihiko chuckle, grinning as he dragged Yui to his bedroom, setting him on the bed as he got aloe vera to treat the sunburns.

Yui sat on the comfortable bed patiently, his sunburns slowly starting to sting. "Hikoo, hurry up!" Yuu whined, not wanting to deal with more severe stinging as his skin was sensitive.

"I'm hurrying sweetheart," he reassured Yui, preparing it as fast as he could as he gently started applying it to his burns, rubbing it in. "You just have to be patient." Yui started calming down from his potential fit as he sighed, letting the cold from the aloe tickle him.

Eventually he finished rubbing it in, soothing his burns temporarily. He kissed one of Yui's many sunburns, giggling at the look of relief on his face.

"Haha, aren't you cute?" Akihiko teased, the grin on his lips never fading.

"..Shut up, you rich bastard."

"You know you love it, don't deny it."

Sighing, Yui slipped off of the bed, wrapping his arms around Akihiko's neck as he wrapped his arms around Yui, embracing him tightly as he nuzzled the others neck. They both adored each other, really, even if they never could bring themselves to admit it.

..Well, Akihiko could, under the right conditions.

--

Words: 489

A/N: First chapter woo!! (by Yuuki.) Sorry this one is short, there will be longer chapters in the works soon! Thanks for reading.

-Yuuki