Chapter 17

"Good now everyones woke" he said leaving the room while everyone left the bed heading for the bathroom.

"Shall we shower together?" Kyle asked and Rachel nodded.

"Come here baby" Kyle said kissing Rachel's neck while Kay stood at her front.

"W-wait Kyle don- Ahhh!!" She screamed as Kyle entered her without warning or preparing her.

"Hmm that's what I love to hear" Kyle grunted kissing Rachel's neck while Kay's attention stood on her lips.

"Eyes here baby" Kay said as he positioned himself to her mouth.

"Take it like a good girl" Kyle said and Rachel couldn't help the excitement that flooded throughout her body.

"RACHEL!!!!!!" A pained cry came from somewhere in the house startling Rachel as she quickly grabbed a towel and ran out the room.

"Robin??....Robin what's wrong?" She said as worry filled her head hearing Robin pained crying and whimpering.

"Heyyy what's wrong poopa bug?" She said hugging Robin as she shook vividly.

"Rachel I-I've done it" she cried hiding her head in Rachael's neck.

"What have you done? What are you talking about?" Rachel asked genuinely confused.

"I-I'm pregnant.... And I don't know what to do" Robin admitted finally and Rachel sat stunned in her spot.

"Y-you're... are you positive?" She asked her voice edgy and soft.

"Mhmm I-I went to p-pack doctor"she replied eyeing Rachel who sat guilty.

"I have a-an confession..." Rachel said letting go and scooting away a bit.

"I-I've been h-hiding something too" she said as she played with her hands.

"W-what?"Robin said wiping her tears as her curiosity spiked up.

"I-I've been hiding mine too..." she said avoiding my eyes.

"Y-you're pregnant too?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhmmm y-yes..."Rachel admitted as Robin pounced on her gently smiling wide.

"RACHEL IM HAPPY YOU'RE PREGGY TOO!" Robin screamed as a excited squeal came from the door.

"BOTH OF YOU!??" Mom said from the door as tears fell from her eyes.

"Both of you what?" Kayson said as he stood behind mom.

"Nothing" mother said wiping her tears quickly before turning around.

"By the way Racheal baby you reek the smell of sex" Mother said as Robin snickered and Kayson pulled mother away into the kitchen.

"When will we tell them?" Robin said hugging Racheal.

"Tonight" Rachel responded as they left the room to join the others.