Chapter 4

After that disaster of a diner I left to go to my room.
Only to find a book on my bed
Ruby pov : who put this hear?
I wondered how this got hear, but then something caught my attention on the book it read the last red rose which was interesting seeing that I happened to have been transported to this novel which is also called the last red rose.
Just as I was about to open the book my bed room door flew open as someone had burst into my room causing me to shove the book under my pillow

Bianca : oh how awful it is that ruby was slapped.
The person exclaimed

Of course it was Bianca. I knew this was bound to happen seeing that the events of the novel where still going as planned because right after the og ruby was hit Bianca barged into ruby's room claiming it was a 'mistake'. Which then caused ruby to lash out and throw a vase at the heroine and strick her with a metal stick.

Causing her father to lock ruby in her room for a week feeding her nothing but stale bread.
Bianca : oh I am so sorry, I thought this was my room
Bianca pov : haha now I only need to wait for her to lash out at me and then every one will think of me as a saint.
Ruby pov : hmmm... so she thinks she can out smart me well to bad for her but I will always be two steps ahead of her.

Ruby : it is quite alright dear sister I do think that our rooms do look rather similar

Bianca pov : what!? why is she acting so calm?. It's almost as if she's changed if she keeps this up then she'll surely ruin my plans!!
Bianca sits on my bed looking stunned, seeing as things are starting to go my way I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Ruby : dear sister what's got you so upset are you not happy that t seem okay after what happened earlier.

As I say this some maides that had entered my room start whispering

Hah one for me zero for you
check  mate bitch.