19

I make my way back to my room, a whirlwind of emotions engulfs me. Frustration, anger, and a burning desire for freedom clash within, threatening to consume my every thought. The weight of my situation presses down on me, urging me to take action, to reclaim control over my own destiny.

The flames of resentment flicker in my mind, fueled by a fleeting thought of burning down the very house that holds Gael within its walls. But I quickly dismiss the notion, knowing that such destructive impulses will only lead to more pain and chaos.

Inside my room, I pace back and forth, the dim light casting shadows that mirror the tumultuous storm brewing within me. This is not where I belong; this is not where I am meant to be. The walls close in on me, suffocating my spirit, urging me to break free from these chains that bind me.

I resolve to leave, to seek solace and assistance elsewhere. My mind races as I gather my belongings, my fingers trembling with anticipation and determination. The path ahead may be uncertain, but the allure of freedom beckons, its call too strong to ignore.

I reach for my phone, but I can't really do anything drastic right now. I first need to get out of here and my only way is through Kingsley– without telling him.

A knock resonates from my bedroom door, jolting me from my thoughts. I hide the phone and I freeze, as the door slowly opens, revealing Gael standing in the doorway, his silhouette cloaked in shadows. My gaze meets his, and for a fleeting moment, I'm unable to discern his intentions. The dimness of the room adds an air of mystery, accentuating the tension that lingers between us.

"What do you want?" I shoot him a glare.

"I told you I was coming up here to talk. But you don't listen to me most of the time so what is the point?"

"Why would I ever listen to you when you are keeping secrets."

"Secrets?" he takes a breath, shaking his head. "I've been transparents with you all this time. Why is it hard for you to trust?"

"I have my reasons."

"Well, I have my reasons as to why things are the they are around here."

"I'm not here to listen to one your lectures. I have Kinglsey for that."

Gael lets out a short cut laugh that sounds more like a hum. "I do have agree, Kingsley does give lectures. He's the one of the reasons why this gang is intact."

I roll my eyes at him. I hear soft footsteps entering deeper into my room. "Can you leave? I'm not in a mood to talk."

I meet his gaze once more, and his face softens. "I want to make things right."

I scoff. "Don't bother. You've already fucked up everything."

He steps further into the room, his presence both captivating and unnerving. The silence stretches, pregnant with unspoken words and unresolved emotions. His eyes search mine, searching for understanding, perhaps even redemption.

At that moment, I find myself torn between conflicting desires– but I turn my back to him. Seconds, my body moves from the new pressure on my bed. My skin turns cold feeling his hand on my back and his lips hovering over my neck.

"Gael," I utter, my voice a mere whisper. "You should leave."

"We're not done talking."

My body tingles with anticipation as Gael's presence envelops me, his warmth radiating even without his touch. I turn around, my heart pounding in my chest, and suddenly find myself met with a deep, passionate kiss from Gael. His lips press against mine with a fervor that ignites a fire within me, erasing any lingering doubts or hesitations.

He pulls away, his gaze meets mine, a mixture of desire and longing shimmering in his eyes. "You know," he breathes, his voice laced with a husky whisper, "Ever since kissing you, I've been holding back all the little dirty things I've always wanted to do to you."

I blink, the air thick with a heady mix of lust and anticipation. My thoughts race, a whirlwind of conflicting emotions coursing through me.

Before I can form a coherent response, Gael's lips crash against mine once more, his kiss a fierce declaration of desire. I yield to the intoxicating sensation, surrendering myself to the allure of the moment. In that instant, rational thoughts are silenced, replaced by the raw intensity of lust.

His fingers dug into my thighs and I would've flinched at the pain had it not felt pleasurable. The thick denim of Gael's pants are rough against my legs and I secretly love it. My arms held onto his shoulders like his lips held onto mine. He start to steer through all parts of my body.

I close my eyes and savored bare skin against skin—let the warmth embrace me and let the thick air of passion overtake my senses. I felt like drowning...Drowning. I open my eyes watching him plant kisses on my body. What the hell am I doing? I plant my hand on his chest, signaling his attention.

"Gael..." I breathe.

He takes a hold of my legs and pulls them close to his burning desire written all over his face. He leans down, face to face, nose to nose, telling with his hot breath, "Let's get down to business. I know you want me, and I know I want you even more. I know you want my cock inside of you and I'm about to make that happen right now."

꧁꧂

short update but hope you like it :)