chapter 19

Esperanza starts closing up the restaurant.

"Esperanza! What time you want me to pick you up?" Miguel screams from the kitchen. "Como alas 8 o 8:30" Esperanza stops wiping down the table to respond to him. "Ok, you should invite memo" Miguel responds. "No se todavía" Esperanza replies and gets back to mopping.

-time skips-

Miguel and Esperanza were outside with there cars talking chisme before they leave.

"I want you ready at 8:30 EXACT" Miguel was sick and tired of all the time they were late because of Esperanza. "Shhh" Esperanza said before going into her car driving home.

As she was driving she played some Jenni Rivera like she always does. She played chuper amigos.

"Y si llega el presidente pues también el va pa dentro" Esperanza sang as she moved her shoulders as she waits for the red light.

She finally gets home and drives in her drive way.

Esperanza was gonna take a nap but she knew she would oversleep and make Miguel late.

Esperanza gets into the shower and her routine.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Esperanza finished putting on her dress and picks up her phone to see memo calling. She answered, of course."Que quieres" Esperanza said in an attitude as she makes her phone stand on her perfume.

"Ay Pues adio-" memo was close on ending the call. "WAIT WAIT WAIT nomas es broma memo" Esperanza said as unrolls her rolls that were in her hair.

"Ay Que chula te vez" memo says as he rubs his hand on his chin. Esperanza smirks as her cheeks turn bright red.

"Como va el perro de Diego" "bien mirada ta durmiendo" memos faces the camera to the dog that sleeping on his lap. Esperanza squints her eyes to be able to see the dog. "Ay que precioso"

"Memo porque no vengas con Miguel y yo" "yo quiersa pero el perro de Diego" "eso también"

Memo just adore Esperanza. No women could compare like her. The way she just naturally pretty and didn't need any makeup.

Esperanza just got finished getting ready and was adding perfume and lotion on herself.

"Memo mi vida, como me veo" esperanza backs up and does a lil spin. Memo throws his head back and puts his hand on heart. "gosh anza..." Memos just began breathing hard, he couldn't stand Esperanza and her beauty.

Esperanza steps out of the FaceTime frame and falls on her knees trying her best not to scream. I mean who wouldn't.

She gets back into the FaceTime frame. "Memo seguro que no vas a ir" Esperanza said because she wanted to be with her. "No se mi amor, si llega Diego temprano pues si llego" Memo says rubbing his chin.

"Ahh ok" Miguel sends her a text message that's he's down stairs. "Memo Miguel está abajo pues ya mi voy, llámame si vas a ir" "si chula si no voy por favor esperanza con cuidad y no  tomar mucho. Y no te locas mucho" "ok ok k promise" "ok mi amor i love you y con cuidad please" memo sounded upset knowing he'll probably not go because Diego was out with Bianca. "Bye guapo" Esperanza kisses the camera and memo does the same. Esperanza ends the call first because memo never hangs up first.

She grabs her purse and heads downstairs where Miguel was.

Esperanza sees the car and gets in the passenger and in the backseat was one of Miguel girl-friend.

"Ayyy perra mírala" Miguel hollered at esperanza as she does a lil pose.

"Y LOS FUIMOSS" Miguel's says pulling down the windows and blasting the speakers with dembow

Hey...
Guys ik ik, y'all can hate me for not updating. Ok so what happened was that I was in Mex for two months then school started and j totally forgot about the book. But I'm back bitches. Better then ever. I was gonna end the story but I came back with much better ideas. Sooo I am going to di a Kevin Alvarez but I don't know the plot yk. But babes I'm so sorry for ghosting I'm promise I won't ghost anymore. Ok bye guapasss
A.R