AUTHORS Q&A

how long have you been writing?
since about 10 but I didn't see it as a hobby until I started high school.

how long did it take you to write this book?
Not long. It was mostly a spur of the moment and mostly summer boredom that I was able to write this book quickly.

Where do you get your inspiration?
my brain

Will there be a book two?
sorry no. Most of my books are standalone and I just don't feel like writing a  sequel to this story. I think where Lei and Gael left off is a good enough. I don't like writing cliche stories where the female mc  is the prize for the male love interest at the end of the story or she has his baby or something. I rather let readers imagine what happens between the characters at the end.

Are you writing other stories?
Yes, I'll be working on another book: a mafia book :) Of course, it's not guaranteed because I'll be starting college in a month so I might not have much time to write much.

Where can I follow you?
Aw it's nice of you to care about me 💕 jokes aside, you can follow my book Twitter  @rosedurate I don't post often but once in a while I post about my writing projects I'd like to traditionally publish.

if you're a fan of games (the sims) you can follow me on on my Pintrest & YouTube @rosefruity where I make sims CAS content.