-☁𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗☁-

Here are my designs for the characters I'm using. Well.. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛s design.

There's not a lot about him

There's not a lot about him.. But, free backstory ig-

                      -Past Stars Point Of Veiw-

Running. Thats all I could do, Continuously running with my brothers. We were being chased by the bad guys. The king of negativity, and his three minions. I was holding my youngest brother, Cosmic. And My other younger brother, Nebula. This was so sudden. First we were in our home au, and all of a sudden, our father, Dr. 'Gaster', or as we know him, BlackHole.

He rushed us through a portal. He said he would come find us after the attack on our and everyone else's aus was over. And I was running out of energy. I'm not like my family, being I was adopted.

I continued running. Both Cosmic and Nebula were trembling out of fear. I quickly got far enough to find a hidden space. Hiding the three of us there. Star was clinging onto me, and Nebula was silently crying. I held them both close and comforted them silently.

"Come out, Come out, little ones.. we have no intention to hurt you.... Yet." That sent a shiver down my spine. I could only assume that was Nightmares voice. the tone, accent, and gargling of the voice.

We stayed silent as they searched. Untill I knew they were gone... Or as I thought they were gone. I crawled out of the hiding space, only to be snatched up by something slimy and gross.. They found me. And now I'm caught. One of Nightmares minions who had oily stuff coming from his eyes pulled Neb and Star out of our hiding place.

"Ey boss, whattaya wanna do with these two?"
He had asked to Nightmare.

"We are going to take them back with this one, Let's go, boys." The tentacle wrapped around me tightly. Making sure I wouldn't escape. And The one with oily eyes Continued holding my siblings. They had tears rolling down their faces.

The one with his hood up had looked somewhat sympathetic toward my little siblings. And the one with a hole in his head was practically glued to the hooded one. In a gay way.

My breathing becomes ragged as I start to become stressed. Tears start in my eyes, and I try to calm my breathing down. The one with a hole in his head noticed and looked slightly concerned?

"..Boss.. it looks stressed.." He spoke gently, and calm.. Nightmare seemed to take noticed and loosened the grip of his tentacle. I eventually calmed my breathing.. I guess we just see where they take us..

                            -End of Backstory-

There ya go! I'll write the next chapter in a few days. Adios amigos!!