CHAPTER 20

Friday morning

Mia's pov

Today Ella and I decided to skip school, we weren't really in the mood to listen to the teachers talking, and talking, oh and TALKING, so we decided to go to town. I didn't tell Jer that I was skipping school, first because he would want to come with us, not that I don't want him to come, I wanted to spend time with Ella, alone, and second, he would ask Jason to come and honestly I don't want to see him right now, I'm here to enjoy my time with Ella, and if Jason is here, he is going to act all lovely with her, and he'll be very clingy with Ella, I am a little tiny bit jealous but not THAT MUCH, and I know that we will make eye contact, and that's another reason why I don't want him here, I want to be comfortable, besides I'm better with Jeremiah he treated me well since I met him, not like an a**hole that was trying to ruin my life, I'm just growing hatred to Jason right now, he is not making anything better by being with my best friend, and that's why I'm sure he's just jealous, I think I'm the first girl he liked, I have probably broke his heart so bad to the point of getting in a relationship with my best friend, but if he is really trying to break my relationship with Jeremiah, he is not getting a second chance, even as a friend, if he really loved me he wouldn't try to break my happiness, I found my happiness in Jeremiah, and if he dares to break it, he will never, NEVER, be my friend or something more, if he loved me, he would leave me alone, because I'm happy, and if Ella has a part in all of this drama, she'll be a complete stranger to me.

"So, how are things going between you and Jer".Ella ask wiggling her eyebrows.

"Actually, things are going great, what about you and Jason, is he being an arrogant b*tch?."I ask with a small laugh coming out of my mouth.

"He's not so bad, I actually thought that you would end up with him, not me."She says with a crack in her voice, I'm not really in the mood of talking about their 'relationship' I'm sure it's fake.

"Well, no one knows what God has in store for us, right?."I say looking at her.

An awkward silence invades our conversation, we finally make it to town, and we decided to go shopping,"let's go to sephora, I need the new rare beauty lip oils."Ella says excitedly.

"Sure, I really want the rare beauty blush, so why not."I say with a huge smile on my face, I've always been a Selena fan, and rare beauty is legit the best beauty brand on earth.

We go into the store, buy our products and head back to the boarding school, it was already 6pm, time flew by, we didn't even notice that it was so late, we enter the school and make our way to the girls dorm. We were sneaky enough to not get caught, and when we close the door, Jeremiah and Jason were sitting on my bed:"what are you doing here??!!!"I yell, I was shocked that Jason was here, he was actually worried about Ella not telling him that she was going out with me. He looked at me his eyes burning with anger, if looks could kill, I would already be gone by now. Before I could break the eye contact Jer walks towards me and gives me a passionate kiss that I returned to him, he was so worried:"where did you go??I was so worried Mia, don't ever do this again, or at least tell me that you're going out sweetheart."He leans to kiss me again, we completely forgot that Jason and Ella were watching us, I hug him so tight, I really love Jeremiah.

"I love you" I say loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"I love you too princess."Jer answers back.

Before I could kiss him Jason grabs my arm and takes me out of Jer sight.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU A**HOLE LEAVE ME ALONE!!"I shout.

He lets go of me and says:"WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME THAT MUCH MIA? WHY? AM I NOT THAT GOOD FOR YOU? YOU ARE BURNING ME FROM THE INSIDE MIA, WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM, THESE WORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR ME NOT HIM NOT ANYONE ELSE JUST ME!".He yelled so hard that Jeremiah and Ella heard him.

"Hold on what did you just say?!"Jeremiah asks looking at Jason with anger and jealousy in his eyes.

"She should be with me, not you, not anyone else just ME!."Jason answers.

"You already have a girlfriend aren't you ashamed of yourself to talk to MY GIRL like that in front of YOUR girlfriend?!!"Jeremiah yells at him."Mia already has a boyfriend and it's ME".Jer continues."you will never have her you know why? because I'm a good guy who treated her well since day one, cause I didn't try to make her life hell, cause I love her from all of my heart that I would never grab her by her wrist until it's red, because I am WORTHY OF HER LOVE."Before Jer and I leave Jason punches him in the face. "Don't ever try and say that again or you'll be dead."Jason says but I don't stand back I went in front of Jason and punched him right on his nose:"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME TO TOLERATE YOU? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT I WILL EVER BE YOURS IF YOU JUST PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND IN THE NOSE? NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, I FORGAVE YOU ONCE, AND IT WAS THE LAST TIME, AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND TALK TO ELLA AGAIN" I tell him so angry.

"WE WERE IN A FAKE RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS SO YOU BREAK UP WITH JEREMIAH AND BE MINE.YOU SEE ELLA HERE" he points at Ella, "IS A VERY BAD BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE DECIDED TO HELP ME WITH THIS PLAN, SHE DIDN'T CARE IF YOU WERE HAPPY WITH JEREMIAH OR NOT, YOU TOOK THE MAN THAT SHE LOVED SO SHE WANTED HIM BACK."I look at Ella tears in her eyes

"HOW COULD YOU, I KNOW THAT I STOLE HIM FROM YOU BUT I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD BE THIS CRUEL TO TRY AND TAKE HIM BACK I HATE YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU AND JASON, I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE ANYMORE."I help Jeremiah to stand up and we leave the school and go to a hotel for the night, we don't know if we are ever coming back.

I know that taking Jer from Ella wasn't the best thing to do and I'm still feeling guilty about it, but what she did is beyond cruel, I would never try and break her relationship with Jason if I was jealous, I don't want them in my life anymore, they hurted me and Jeremiah.

***************

hey guys,I hope you're doing great,I'm so sorry for not posting these days,I've been busy and I wanted for y'all to be done reading the other chapters like this you won't have much to read,what's coming up next is SPICYY 

Continue the story to find out......:)

And thanks for 1.2k of reads you are amazing!