𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

Nanny Plum and the Wise Old Elf had been rivals since their first day at the magic high school. They were both top students, but they couldn't stand each other. Nanny Plum thought the Wise Old Elf was too stuffy and uptight, while the Wise Old Elf thought Nanny Plum was too reckless and careless.

Their rivalry had become the talk of the school, and everyone knew to stay out of their way when they were in the same room. But little did they know, their constant bickering was just a cover for the secret feelings they had for each other.

One day, the school announced a special project that would pair up students from different houses to work together on a magical experiment. Nanny Plum and the Wise Old Elf were paired together, much to their dismay.

"Ugh, I can't believe I have to work with you," Nanny Plum groaned as they made their way to the lab.

The Wise Old Elf rolled his eyes. "Believe me, the feeling is mutual."

They spent the first few hours arguing and bickering, unable to agree on anything. But as they worked together, they began to realize that they had more in common than they thought.

Nanny Plum was impressed by the Wise Old Elf's attention to detail and his vast knowledge of magical history. The Wise Old Elf, on the other hand, was surprised by Nanny Plum's creativity and her ability to think outside the box.

As the night wore on, they found themselves laughing and joking together, forgetting their initial animosity. They even found themselves accidentally touching hands as they reached for the same potion ingredient.

Suddenly, they both realized what had been there all along: a spark of attraction. They looked at each other with new eyes, feeling a warmth in their chests that they couldn't explain.

Nanny Plum cleared her throat. "Um, do you want to go get some food?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

The Wise Old Elf nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Sure, I know a great pizza place near here."

And with that, they left the lab, hand in hand, ready to explore these newfound feelings and see where they might lead.