Full Moon

"Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" Sirius yelled walking over to Ron.

"You're mad..." Ron said sounding a tad bit worried.

      I looked at Ron then at his rat, which was squirming around in his hands. Luping raised his wand and gave Sirius mine. They were going to kill Ron? "Expelliarmus!" A voice yelled.

      I turn facing the door and Professor Snape was standing in the doorframe, his wand raised at Lupin and Sirius, as my wand went flying out of Black's hands and Lupin's wand fell close at Snape's feet. "Ah. Vengence is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Snape said smugly.

"Severus-" Lupin started.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle. And here's the proof." Snape casually said.

"Brilliant! And, as usual, dead wrong! Now give us our wands back. Remus and I have a bit of unfinished buisness to tend to." Sirius was talking fast, clearly impatient.

      Sirius approached Snape and Snape put his wand to Black's throat. "Give me a reason. I dare you." Snape stated.

"Don't be a fool, Severus!" Lupin yelled from a few feet behind Sirius.

"He can't help it! It's a habit by now." Sirius said.

"Quiet Sirius!" Lupin yelled.

"Look at you. Quarreling like an old married couple. The creature and the criminal." Snape said.

"Piss off." Sirius yelled.

"Can I have my wand-" I started.

"Miss...Black. Look Sirius. Your own daughter, seeing you get the Dementor's kiss." Snape was saying.

"Will you shut up and get me my damn wand?" I snapped at him.

"Excuse you?" Snape asked.

"You heard me! Get. Me. My. Damn. Wand." I told him not wanting to go near Sirius.

"You really are your father's daughter." Lupin whispered.

"Oh shut it! You're the one who took my wand in the first place." I spat back.

      Snape turned to look at me, taking his eyes off Sirius who dived for my wand and threw it to me. Snape raised his wand at me this time. I raised my wand as well. "Expelliarmus!" I yelled.

      Professor Snape went flying into the bed that was on the other side of the room. The bed broke as Snape fell into it. "Y/n! You attacked a teacher!" Hermione yelled.

"You said Peter before. Peter who?" I yelled at Sirius and Lupin as I raised my wand at them.

"Pettigrew. He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend." Sirius said sounding sad.

"No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!" I said pointing my wand at Black.

      Sirius started laughing. "I thought so too, Y/n. Until Harry mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map." Lupin explained.

"Harry! You took the Map and didn't ask? That's where it's been!" I said as all the puzzle peices clicking together in my brain.

"The map was lying then-" Harry said.

"The Map never lies..." I told Harry.

"Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there." Sirius yelled as he pointed at Ron.

"M-me? It's lunatic!" Ron said scooting behind Hermione.

"Not you, you idiot! Your rat." Sirius explained.