Dream Girl.

(Trigger Warnings: Brief mention of Abuse.)

Dream Girl.
Most of my ex-girlfriends weren't the greatest. One forgot my name, one hit me a few times. But this girl is different, she looks at me caringly and with a certain glisten in her eyes. She's so pretty too, she looks just like a dream. The prettiest girl I've ever seen. She looks so beautiful, it's hard to believe. Not only that but she's the sweetest girl I've ever met.

She treats me so well, she treats me like a real person. Her sense of style is so satisfying to look at, her hair looks so soft and flowy, and it blows with the wind. Her eyes are gorgeous, and that includes the scar across her left eye.

I'm pretty sure she's a waitress at the roller skate diner downtown too, and I'm sure she looks wonderful doing that as well. There's nothing about this girl that isn't to love or die for. She likes Hello Kitty and anything star shaped, her music taste is gentle on your ears, and she paints her nails a pale pink if she doesn't go and get them done with Wendy and Bebe.

She's just so wonderful. She's my dream girl. I can't work up the courage to talk to her, I don't know why. I'm usually really good at making the first move but not on her. I guess I didn't have to though since she handed me a pale yellow envelope after first period. It wasn't sealed either, the top flap was just tucked in carefully and there was a Hello Kitty sticker in the spot meant for stamps.

I open her letter and read it,

Dear Kenny,
I see you looking at me sometimes in class, and the way you look at me causes a little flutter in my stomach. Your friend Stan told me how you talk about me to the rest of your friends. I find it sweet, and I wanted to tell you I like you too and you've been my hallway crush since last year. If you wanna talk more, could you meet me at the roller skate diner tonight?  I'd be really happy to see you there!
Xoxo, "Your dream girl" (Marjorine <3)

Damn it Stan, you snitch.