🩵Juvia's Song//Reminders of Him🩵

Juvia's POV

After I dropped triple threat off at Gajeel and
Levy's house, I made my way to the studio. I couldn't wait to hear about the song idea that Mira had for me! After weaving through the major traffic, I finally made it. "Juvia! You made it! I can't wait for you to hear about what I have planned for you!" Well, clearly whatever she has planned must be great.

Mira is always a pleasure to work with, and all of my songs have been great so far. I completely trust her with everything, even my life. Mira has really become one of my best friends, and I mean it. "..via? Juvia Helloooo......"

I was snapped out of my daze by Mira. "Are you coming or what?" | nodded quickly. "Sorry, I was just thinking about how much I trust you, and that you've became one of my best friends." She squealed and hugged me. But anyway, we got to work. "So, let's get down to business. I wanted to ask you if you were ready to do a really serious heartbreak song.."

I looked at her with a straight face, but I was hurt on the inside. But I sucked it up, this would probably help me to move on. "Sure Mira, when do we start making up lyrics, cuz I have some already." She looked surprised. "Wow already? Well, let's hear it." I took a deep breath and started spouting lyrics that were flowing freely in my head.

'I wanna erase the trace of your lips from mine, I can't Wanna erase your touch from me, I can't
Wanna move on from the past, I can't, baby
And I swear I can't stop thinking 'bout you, But I got to....

Stuck on you, stuck on you, baby ohhhh
Stalking you, stalking you baby ohh woahh
Stuck on you, stuck on you baby I swear
I gotta move on, move on, cuz I can
Oh baby

Wanna wake up with you next to me, I can't
Wanna take care of the kids with you, I can't
Baby I love you but I gotta let you go, woah oh
And I swear I can't, but I got to baby
Cuz I'm....

Stuck on you, stuck on you, baby ohhh
Stalking you, stalking you baby ohh woahh
Stuck on you, stuck on you baby I swear
I gotta move on, move on, cuz I can
Oh baby

I just wanna run back to you, but I won't
Cuz baby I don't wanna love someone,
Oh who doesn't love me for me
And I hate the fact that it had to be this way
I never wanted to walk away from you
But you caused SO much fucking pain

..... Godammit Gray.....

Stuck on you, stuck on you baby ohhhh
Stalking you, stalking you baby ohh woahh
So fucking stuck on you, stuck on you baby I swear
But now I gotta move on, cuz I can,
Cuz I can, cuz I can.'

I finished the song with tears in my eyes, but managed a smile. "So, what did you think? Was it good enough to be published?" Mira stood there, staring at me in awe. "OF COURSE IT WAS GOOD! THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING JUVIA! 1 thought you said you had some lyrics. That was a whole fucking masterpiece of a song! But are you sure you're want to get this song published, even the part where you said his name?" I nodded slowly, hesitating a little but wanting to go through with it.

"Alright then, I just need you to sing that again in the recording room, and we'll be good to go." So I did, and we finished the song and published it in just two hours. The name of the song was 'Letter to my Ex (Stuck on You)'

[𝙰/𝙽: 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟷𝟶-𝟷𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜.]

Afterwards, I went to eat dinner with Mira. We talked about our lives; me about triple threat and how I feel about him, and Mira about how she is happy about the married life. She is also hinting to Laxus that she wants kids, so I wished her good luck with that. Kids are so much work, but they're so adorable.

After a while, we called it a night since Laus kept texting Mira about where she was. So cute, he's so worried about her.... I miss that.... I went home, and hopped in the shower to refresh myself before bed. After that, I drifted off to sleep, thinking about my song, and him.