|The Breaking point|

*Chylie *
I don't know if I'M going to dump aquil. I don't want him to play me like his brother did my cousin. I know if I get played I'M beating everybody ass.I have to find out where Nicki is I can't stand being without her so long or not knowing where she is.I love her too much to loose her.
Aquil: -sniffling -bae turn on the tv you have to see this
Me: what's wrong?
Aquil: jus Turn on the tv
I turned on the tv I saw Nicki but she was in the hospital.
I started crying I can't believe this.she could be dead.its all Khalif's fault. I hate him and if Nicki dies I'M going to kill him myself Just so he knows the pain he had cost me & Nicki. I automatically get up and see khalif screwing this blonde chic. Like tf you have a baby momma.
Me:bitch get the Fuck out khalif its all your fault if she's dead I swear I'M going to kill you
The blonde girl puts her stuff on and leaves.
Khalif: what the hell are you talking about?
Me:Nicki is in the hospital
Khalif: and!
Me:she might be dead the accident was very bad
Khalif: so that's not my fault
Me: yes it is OK if you didn't say the stupid shit you said she wouldn't be there -crying -.
Khalif: aye chylie chill OK I'll take you up there to see her
Me:you better hope she alive ass hole.
I walk downstairs to get my jacket & phone.
Aquil: what's going on?
Me:I'M going to see nicki and I'M leaving you I love you but I can't risk my love anymore
Aquil: chylie please don't leave me baybeh I luh I'M older than my brother OK I'M not stupid like he is I would Neva hurt yhu like he did ya cousin
Me:fine but I'M telling you if you fuck up I'M gone
Aquil: I promise
We kiss and him,then khalif comes downstairs.I really hope she is OK because I'd she's not there will be 2 deaths and just enough hurt feelings. I know its wrong but I want him to hurt like we do.
Khalif:let's go
We all rode to the hospital together not saying a word.when we get there I could feel that something wasn't right.
▷▷Hospital ▷▷
2:30㏘
Front desk
Me:Where is O'nika Maraj?
Nurse:who are you to her?
Me:im here first cousin
Nurse:hold on a minute are you guys rae sremmurd?
Boys:yes
Nurse:-smiling-room 203 on the 4th floor
Me:thank you
We get on the elevator to the 4th floor and then when we reach her room My heart drops .She looks way worse then the picture .
I couldn't help it I kept saying "Its all your fault "repeatedly Aquil held me while I cried.when I looked up all I could see was pure guilt in Khalif's eyes.He should all this pain he caused.
|Khalif |
This is really all my fault why she's here.I wish I could take everything I said back. To be honest I really did like her but its too late for all that shit now.I feel tears fall down my cheek. I really want her back now I wanna make her my girl for real but this life is too crazy.I hate myself, I hate myself. If Nicki dies I will wanna die but I can't because I will be a father soon.
me: I'll be right back
I can't bare to look at her like that.Never in my life would I have done this to any one.God please take care of Nicki She doesn't deserve this if its anybody its me.
---------------------------------
Hey guys its ya girl Kasey how y'all felt about that chapter? I might rewrite this story and make it better. Should I? Anyways...
Do you think Nicki will live?
Will chylie go 0 to 100 on Khalif?
Will Aquil mess up his relationship? I wanna know where my readers from tho?Do we have so w people from Maryland?, Aiken S.C.,Augusta, Florida?yea I wanna get 2 know yhu guys Bc I'M going to be real I never thought this story would get many reads I appreciate y'all!♥♡♥☜
Comment. Vote.& Add me