ᴴᴱᴴ! | Confessions

Requests: Open!

(I....Please request Im slowly running out of ideas-)

❤ Ash Ketchum ❤

Ash was nervous

Ash was nervous. His palms were sweating and he could feel his muscles tensing and then loosening. He felt weird. Then again, he was never really nervous. He was about to confess. He had never done this before, and he had no idea what to do.

But with the help of Pikachu, he figured out what he was going to do. He was going to run up to you, grab your hands, and confess. That was it. That's how he was going to ask you out on a date.

Taking a deep breath, he ran. Pikachu clutched onto his trainer's shoulder, screeching in fear yet excitement. Ash was quick to find you. He gripped your hands and blurted out.

"I love you so much and would love to be your boyfriend!"

Your eyes were wide at the sudden confession. Your voice stuck in your throat as you struggled to come up with an answer. Your mouth opened and then closed multiple times. Ash was patient with you. His hands gripping yours as he vibrated from excitement.

"I-" You choked out, taking one of your hands to pound your chest a few times -- coughs coming out. "Sorry-I would love to have you as my Boyfriend, Ash!"

The male's grin seemed to brighten as he cheered. "ALL RIGHT!! WOOHOO! I DID IT PIKACHU!!"

You could only laugh as Ash continued to jump around and cheer with his best buddy.

🤎 Brock 🤎

Brock found it easy to confess

Brock found it easy to confess. Sure, he was shaky and nervous, and he could feel his heart beating in his ears. But he's got this! Hes done this multiple times before.....even though none of the times succeeded, and he ended up getting smacked.

Chewing on his lip nervously, the male paced back and forth. His thoughts went into overdrive as he began to overthink. He could only go over multiple what-ifs and different outcomes. Most of them have bad endings.