[ 5min to heartbreak- Odehan]

5min to heartbreak by Choi HEART...

please let my bad writing skills pass TT

their real names will be used!!

not proof read!!

requested!!

credits : Hannahleehan

------------------------------

[ O.de POV ]

" You good?" I placed my free hand on my shy boyfriend's shoulder. We were driving to the park for a night date and he seemed extremely nervous. I could see him shifting in his seat and fidgeting with his hands. You see, ever since I've met him, he's always been very awkward and shy around anybody. I sigh when he nods and smiles as he normally does to get out of conversation. Normally in this situation I wouldn't talk anymore but sometimes i need to push the tiniest bit. " Hyeongjun-ah, I know you're not trust me," he laid his cheek on my hand that was sitting still on his shoulder. 

" Hyung I'm just nervous that's it," he looked up at me and batted his eyes. I nodded my head but really I knew there was more to the story. However, I knew not to push Hyeongjun since he's fragile. The park was just around the corner so I turned left and there was the gate. We entered the park, holding hands, and sat near the water on the river. The moonlight's brightness cast a white glow along the horizon of the water. Hyeongjun held me tight and rested his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders as I heard him breathe out in satisfaction. "Hyung, i love you. Thank you for always being there for me. I know I worry you sometimes and I'm sorry if I am a burden to you sometimes."

"Junnie do you really think that?"

He looked up at me through his hoodie with bunny ears and nodded tears gathering in his eyes. It pained me looked at his glossy, teary eyes. Never do I want him to feel useless. Never do I want him to feel as if he's not enough. I pulled him closer to me as his tears began to fall. " Am I embarrassing you?" he said through his sniffles.

" Ofcourse not Hyeongjun-ah! I would never feel embarrassed having you around because I love you so much and you make me the happiest person alive,"

Hyeongjun opened his mouth as he was going to say something but then a shadow was cast over him and he was then pulled away. I widened my eyes and stood up. Looking around, I saw nothing, not even a trace of Hyeongjun except the warmth from of hug and his tears that stained my shirt. "Hyeongjun! HYEONGJUN!" my voice pierced through the silent night. fuck... FUCK... no I couldn't loose him no never I promised I would never leave him where is he where did he go? 

Maybe I should call Gun-il? Yeah, yeah he could help me now-

just then I was pulled by the arms and I yelled out but no one heard...