Celebrity Basketball Game - Makailah & DD

Makailah Dennis

Makailah Dennis

So currently, i am at this celebrity basketball game. Sitting courtside since my brother, duke is playing.

He always makes me sit courtside so he can quote unquote "watch me". Im literally basically grown idk why he's always watching me.

But anyways, so far the team duke is on was winning. At this current moment its halftime. Which means all the players come too courtside and stuff.

As my brothers team is walking too their side of the court, which is the side im sitting on. I notice my failed talking stage David, staring me down.

Im not shocked because he's been staring at me this whole game but this time is the first time i actually analyze him & all his features for the first time in god knows how long.

He has long healthy curly hair, a red and black 'Notti Gang' tattoo on his left forearm, dimples, a beauty mark on the right side of his face below his lip.

I could honestly go on forever but im not.

"aye makailah" i hear my brother duke say as he's jogging towards me.

"what dontavious" i reply back with his government since he said mine.

"aye aye chill with the government MK, but um you know lil buddy that you used too date?"

"i mean of course, he's kinda hard to forget." I say to him in a "duh" tone.

A year and some months ago, i started dating this dominican boy named Julio.

Julio was a real nice dude, well so i thought. When i first met Julio, he was nice, respectful, caring, all you could imagine in a guy.

Later in the relationship Julio became the complete opposite of what he was in the beginning.

He was abusive, disrespectful, uncaring.

All this was because he found out that i was still communicating with david, not talking in a relationship way, but communicating in a friend way.

Don't get me wrong, i do think i was in the wrong for even communicating with david in the first place but lets be forreal.

It was NEVER that deep too the point where he had too do a complete 180 on me.

Ever since then, ive never trusted anybody else except my brother Duke and a little bit of AMP.

"well um, he's here... and he asked me about you.."