pathetic and unhappy soul

(Just a quick side note, this is not an official chapter, this is just what I wanted to do The next chapter will be the official chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N:Listen, I know we got off to a bad start and it's true, I want to kill your friend but I need someone who can do it in the real world And I can do it. All i need is one person. TRUE? yes...And luckily I know a lot of magic That's how much I've always had And what is that magic that I have increase mind control and i use it on miserable lonely depressed people...Pathetic!Poor unhappy souls are suffering she want to run away Ballora want to dance on the ground And will I help them Yes, I am!Those poor, unhappy souls,How sad, it's true they run up to me and say 'help me please'And do I help them, yes I do Now this only happened once but now that they're out of my control I'm afraid I'll have to move them across the fire, yes it's spitefully I know it may seem, but it's best for you, poor unhappy soul! ~Now you know this is the only way now, let me control your mind, maybe it's just a bruise, but that it causes any kind of damage I promise no *glitch* Come on! *Normally* it doesn't leave permanent damage, it just hurts for a while, this is the best, this is what I've been trying for, can't you see?*glitch* Come on! *Normally*Poor unhappy soul, you'll learn, I won't lose!Think about it for half an hour, you can beat me, think again, I'm in control, baby, ballora, now I have a her, I'm on a winning streak, this poor unfortunate soul~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this, don't worry, the next chapter is where the story really begins this is FgfggdfggAddhixjks. goodbye now